Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico's National Security Cabinet expected to declare a sta

YOUR SOURCE FOR CALIFORNIA, NATIONAL & GLOBAL BREAKING NEWS
    Mexico's National Security Cabinet expected to declare a state of emergency

US covert operations underway in Mexico

Michael Webster: Investigative Reporter May 12, 2008 9:00 PM PDT

Mexico's National Security Cabinet is holding an emergency meeting and is expected to declare a state of emergency. They will also discuss President Felipe Caldron’s current strategies against the Mexican war on drug cartels. Analysts say they expect the death toll nation wide among the security forces to climb, because the traffickers, under assault both from the government and rival gangs, believe they have nothing to lose.

“I know that organized crime reacts like this because they know we're hitting their criminal structure,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

only 36,000 troops . Dam LA gangs could bring them down .
    But this state of emergemcy seems so status quo . Hurry up Bush and give them "Our" money and the violents will stop asap . Funny thing bout money and its power .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Ah already asking for more than the 1.4 billion and they don't even have that yet...more of our taxpayer dollars at work...and where is all the millions going they are confiscating from the drug cartel?

>>>>>"ACTION ALERT" 5/13<<<<<
    "WE HAVE 4 STATES TO BATTLE"....PLEASE let them hear from you!!
    See instructions at link:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115317.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mexican narcotraffickers and other criminals easily obtain their firepower north of the border. Effectively reducing the flow of illegal arms would mean tightening laws on gun sales and ownership in the US.
    I get it.......the criminals will be the ones with all the money AND all the guns ! I don't think so !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT