Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Middle School History Report...

My 13 year old daughter is doing a U.S. History report on Illegal Immigration. I am so excited! She has to state facts and opinions to get her point across and will have to debate someone who does not agree with sending them home. Her goal in the project is to provide information based on facts to sway others to see why this is such an inportant issue. She will need other peoples opinnions to use in her speech and in her report. I am asking to see if anyone has time that would not mind posting any links to factual information on counts in states, laws, raids, indenity thefts, or just whatever else i am not thinking of! If you leave an opinion, may i use it in her report? Any help would be most grateful!

Thank you.

That’s good to hear, because most kids (mine included) are getting the liberal bleeding heart slant out of the school systems over this. Of course my kids are in college, and as we all know most colleges are "mush brain" factories. Which is why getting the word out now is very good.

As you alluded to, facts are needed here. Tell her to start with facts, stick to the facts, and end with the facts, she can’t loose with the facts. I would both open and close the debate with the fact “It’s Illegalâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>