Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minuteman Border Project Live Remote Broadcast !!

From: "Minuteman Border Project" <peter@minutemanhq.com> Add to Address Book
    Date: 2006/10/07 Sat AM 02:06:20 EDT
    Subject: [mmproj] MinutemanHQ Radio -- Live Remote Broadcast!

Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
    MinutemanHQ Radio Live Remote Broadcast
    And Borderflag Offer!

6501 Greenway Parkway Suite 103-640 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 :: Phone (520) 829-3112
    Hello Friends,
    We have some exciting updates to share with you...

MinutemanHQ Radio Alert
    Join us for The Chris Simcox Radio Show which will be Broadcast Live during our Operation Secure our Border Operation Oct 8th, 2006.

To listen to this program LIVE Online, visit www.minutemanhq.com/radio on Sunday night from 7 pm to 9 pm (Pacific Time). You can also call in to the show using the toll free, nationwide number 1-888-960-9696.

Borderflags
    America's borders are under siege by an invasion of illegal aliens. Our flag has been desecrated on our own soil. Millions of illegal aliens crowd our streets demanding "rights." Our government does nothing. Are you enraged yet? We are, and we're doing something about it!

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps is dedicated to securing our nation's borders by building the Minuteman Border Fence. The Minuteman Border Fence has brought thousands of Patriotic Americans together to show our government how to: Build the Fence! Now whether you can join us at the border or not, you can help build the fence and show your patriotic spirit by sponsoring a border flag. We have a goal to place 100,000 American Flags on the fence to raise funds for materials, equipment, webcams and fiber optic FOMGuard sensors. We are hoping to raise awareness of the grave national security threat to America, posed by our open, porous borders with Mexico.

You can help!!! Send an American Flag To The Border To Stand Watch For All Americans!

CLICK HERE to Place a Flag on the Border for a $25 donation.

Or SEND your donation of $25.00 to:
    Minuteman Border Fence
    Dept#622
    PO BOX 131728
    Houston, TX 77219-1728
    Donate $100.00 for four flags and Get one Free.

Check out our Borderflags online Powerpoint Show
    Please take a moment to share this project with everyone on your mailing list and ask them to do the same. Make this one way for you to help secure the borders of the United States.

Sincerely,

Chris Simcox, President
    Minuteman Civil Defense Corps

---
    Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, Inc.
    6501 Greenway Parkway
    Suite 103-640
    Scottsdale, AZ 85254
    (520) 829-3112
    http://www.minutemanhq.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

minutemen on the border

i'm here in Laredo and stand behind you guys 100%. I will go and talk to our disgraced city mayor Raul Salinas during the week. He has been everything America doesn't need and he needs to hear this for himself. He will need to understand that we don't support Mexicanism in our America. He is probably on Mexicans' payroll from what I hear, but he will learn quickly why America is so great. It ain't for idiots like him I assure you. Keep up the great work guys !! We are winning according to recent actions by Washington

Hey Carson956,

Is it true that the minutemen staying at the Holiday Inn in Loredo were treated badly. Something about not honoring wake up calls.

I heard they did'nt see any American flags there and only saw Mexican flags flying. They also said the foyer has the Mexican flag tiled into the floor.

Have you seen this Holiday Inn and know anything about this story?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BAD STORY

YES. it is true. Laredo, Texas is the Mexican Cartels headquarters. It did happen but these Cartels have kissed my ass so far, They are nothing but litttle Mexicans gone wrong