Dear Gilchrist Campaign Supporter,

I have been personally calling a great many of you the last several days, and have thoroughly enjoyed my conversations with those of you whom I reached. I wanted to thank you for your contributions to this campaign for the 48th Congressional District, and ask for your continued support in the run-off election December 6th.

I am most encouraged that conservatives in the heart of Reagan country are ready to send the message to Washington that we the people elect conservatives to govern as conservatives - without excuse, apology or capitulation. So despite attacks by the elite media, and the dishonesty of my opponent’s campaign against me, I as a Minuteman and American patriot will continue to do all in my power to win this race for Congress, and make sure that our nation’s security and sovereignty are defended.

For those of you within reach, I also wish to cordially invite your participation with us this Monday, November 21st for a Jim Gilchrist for Congress Day with Congressman Tom Tancredo, Chairman of the Immigration Reform Caucus. Beginning with a noon luncheon, we will be enjoying a terrific time with a national security hero and one of the boldest, bravest men in Congress!

I and my wife, Sandy Gilchrist, with Congressman Tancredo and my special friend and colleague, Minuteman leader Chris Simcox, would be most pleased to have you join us. If your schedule obligations, or holiday travel constraints, preclude you from attending, please know how much your personal financial generosity, and your dedicated volunteerism, means to us in achieving victory on December 6 in the Special General Election.

We would be honored to have you, and any guest you might wish to sponsor or invite in your absence, to come and enjoy an inspiring and informative day - in benefit of our efforts to press our campaign forward to victory. For donors and active volunteers like yourself, we are pleased to invite your attendance for the day at a special single, discounted contribution for the whole day’s events. The schedule and a link to our website for details are below, and you can call the campaign at 949-588-VOTE (8683) for more information as a special Gilchrist campaign activist.

We look forward to seeing you, and permit me to again express my deep and humble appreciation for all your support!

For America,

Jim Gilchrist

V.I.P. Luncheon
Monday, Nov. 21
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
$250.00 per plate - RSVP a must!
Balboa Bay Club, 1221 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach

Patriot Rally
Monday, Nov. 21
3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
$45.00 at the door
Irvine Hyatt Hotel, 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine

Private Cocktail Reception (space limited)
Monday, Nov. 21
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
$100.00 per person
"Saddleback Terrace Room," Irvine Hyatt Hotel, 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine

THESE EVENTS ARE SELLING OUT!! Please RSVP TODAY to 949-588-8683 (ask for Nathan), or e-mail Nathan@jimgilchrist.com

Paid for by Jim Gilchrist for Congres