Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minutemen March In 4th of July Parades - PICS and Video

Pacific Palisades:

KCAL also EXPOSED (on film) a Mexican woman with a scarf wrapped around her face that made a big fool out of herself with her lies!
    She made the unsubstantiated claim that the Minutemen were killing people everyday on the border!

And the reporter questioned her about the lie! SHE TOLD THIS LIE ON TELEVISION IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF VIEWERS I LOVED IT!
    KCAL also exposed that the Mexican woman with the scarf wrapped around her head to conceal her identity
    refused to give her name and stated that the 4th of July is JUST ANOTHER DAY.

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=21262@kcbs.dayport.com

Lake Forest:

REPORT FROM LAKE FOREST PARADE

We just got in from the LF parade. It was amazing! Between the 30-40 MM who passed out flyers we distributed about 1,000 AND people were begging for more. We personally had only one person who refused our offer of a flyer and just kindly said "no thanks".

Everyone was supportive of us. And we heard many "congratulations" and "good jobs".

BUT, the big news is that Jim Gilchrist and Minuteman Marvin rode in the parade!

Marcia Rudolph council member insisted that they ride in her car along side her. It was awesome! We took pics and will have those on line later tonight.

Another wonderful council member is Kathryn Mc Cullough. She was in her car ready to roll when she spotted me in the audience and called out to me "thank you to the Minutemen!" As her car started on the parade route she was blowing kisses to me and giving me the thumbs up.

The entire parade experience was positive and inspiring. This was a huge success for the Minutemen Project!

THANK YOU TO council members Rudolph and Mc Cullough!

That looks wonderful!!!! Still haven't gotten the video yet...keeps saying it's loading.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

video

it is worth it!

Great pics Lady, thank you so much for bringing them here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was very interesting. What a liar that woman is. And she said that "4th of July is just another day." I'm glad the media actually showed that. Maybe help people wake up to the fact not all illegal aliens are here peacefully and just to work, many have an agenda. I'm so glad to see the Minutemen were in the parade, very fitting today of all days. Thank you for posting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a stupid woman! I wonder what fantasy land station she gets her news from??????????? That station should have NEVER aired that lie because whose to say there aren't people who will believe the ignorant woman who lied. I think we should all write them letters demanding that they refute the woman's comment and call her what she is-- an ignorant liar!

In fact, I did:

here is what I said:
    I was shocked and disgusted to see the video clip of the ignorant woman at the 4th of July parade claiming the Minutemen KILL people every day. I realize that the reporter asking her for proof was trying to expose her for the fool she is but that isn't enough. You need to broadcast that she is a liar and give a minuteman equal air time.

If these people are so good (you know that is what we are always told), then why are they not showing their faces. Is it some kind of gang thing or are they scare or ashamed to identify themselves. I know if I was that one girl, I'd wear a hanky too. What a dumb a--!!
    They are probably learning this crap in schools through the MEChA groups!!!

I don't know about where you are but where I live those bandanas are against the rules for the kids to even have in their possession in the schools because they are definite gang sign and people have been beat up and even murdered by gangs for wearing one when they aren't a member of whichever gang sports that color.

That newscaster kept asking her where and when are they killing people and she said everyday. What an idiot!!! I liked when the newscaster said she said it was just another day and he said that is not what the americans out here today think. If you have to hide your face you are a coward telling lies, get out of our country!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn