Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My post was pulled due to the mccain ad... Its a GOOGLE AD

Our website has google driven ads, I have been unable to change the settings to NOT show the McCain Ad, GOD KNOWS I wish I could. I have added an image beside the ad to show it's a google ad, can I please re-post? We have a REAL opportunity to change our Congressmans vote on this issue. This is VERY important to us.

Hold on! I didn't get around to sending you a note yet. Please check your PMs.

We have had that terrible McCain ad show up on Alipac too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We had McCain's ads removed from our site after several supporters reported monitor damage due to their angry reactions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx Dixie

Thanx for the PM Dixie. I totally understand the reason for pulling until you see the site. We are pro-LEGAL Immigration. We just want our borders secure and our LAWS FOLLOWED!

That is what we stand for. I have linked to your BBoard on our site and hope we can help each other. I REALLY want to get as many people to vote on that poll in the next 2 days, because we could add 1 more congressman to OUR cause!

Thx again.

I had no problem getting into the site........http://www.amiillegal.com/which was the LINK GIVEN.

As soon as you get there, the ONLY petition showing is at the top. It states "Paid for by John McCain."

When you click on SIGN THE POTITION, it takes you directly to McCain's website!

WE DO NOT SUPPORT JOHN McCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not asking you to click his IRAQ PETITION AD

Im not asking you to click his IRAQ PETITION AD

I'm asking you to vote on the web poll on the right hand side. The one that asks if the new Immigration bill EQUALS Amnesty

In your original post, you did not mention a poll.......you only mentioned petition.

I have given the link and info for the poll.

Actually it said visit the poll.

Actually it said visit the poll. You will see that when it gets re-posted.