Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Corporation Protest (profiting from illegals)

Hello Americans!

Illegal immigration is a problem which stems from globalist politicians and greedy businesses who profit from illegals. After viewing one too many marches and Mexican flags, it is time to protest the business that encourage this lawlessness. Groups will be protesting at various businesses across this great nation. The California location will be the Burbank Home Depot at 1200 South Flower Street from 8am until noon on Saturday, April 22nd. Please join us!! For more information, please visit www.saveourstate.org.

i REALLY BELIVE THIS IS THE CALL TO ARMS...

WE NEED TO DECIDE HOW we are going to protect our elderly and oursleves in all this...as you say it is out of hand...WHat Military can we volunteer for or what groups are organizing to monitor these aliens? Surely the AMerican Military is out in force watching these groups! Additionally....with these greoups causing such a rukus the forces of Terroroism could be making headway on creating a new strike while all the policemen are busy...this is incredibly bad for our national secuirty and the legislators know it !

National Protest

I understand your concern. The Burbank police have been contacted for this event and will be on hand. I can tell you from past protests that the Burbnak police do a great job of protecting us from harm. If counterprotesters appear, the police will keep them away from us. Both local and national press will alos be on hand. Groups supporting and/or participating in the event include ALIPAC, FAIR US, Minutemen, USA Border Alert, The FIRE Coalition, IFIRE, MFIRE, Immigration Watchdog, Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, CTCIC, OJJPAC, and Save Our State.

Is this still on?

I had the National Corporation Protest in my planner but haven't heard much about it. is it on? is it just California or national?

National Protest

Hi Cathy - yes, it is a national event, however since living in California, I was hands on for this one. I allowed groups nationwide to plan their local events. I would be happy to give you information on your local area.

William, thank you kindly for posting this information on your site.

National Protest for Americans - Saturday, April 22nd from 8am until noon. Locations throughout the country. Calfornia location is the Burbank Home Depot - 1200 South Flower Street. Please bring your American flags!! Americans have endured the illegals marching in America waving Mexican flags! Now it is our turn to show our politicians and greedy businesses, like Home Depot, that profit from illegals, what country we are in!! God Bless America!!

National Protest

Hi Cathy - yes, it is a national event, however since living in California, I was hands on for this one. I allowed groups nationwide to plan their local events. I would be happy to give you information on your local area.

National Protest for Americans - Saturday, April 22nd from 8am until noon. Locations throughout the country. Calfornia location is the Burbank Home Depot - 1200 South Flower Street. Please bring your American flags!! Americans have endured the illegals marching in America waving Mexican flags! Now it is our turn to show our politicians and greedy businesses, like Home Depot, that profit from illegals, what country we are in!! God Bless America!!

National Protest