Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nationwide Protest January 7--interested?

CT Citizens for Immigration Control is organizing a National Protest
    Day---Stop The Invasion
    Saturday, January 7th, 7:30-9:30 am
    Illegal Worker Pick-up Sites (In CT and nationwide)

We invite your group to join with us. The object is to have protests in every
    city, every town in every state that has illegal workers. Massachusetts and
    Tennessee have already joined with us.

We are organizing for every state, every local group to take part. A National
    Demonstration.

If you would like your state, or local group's name added to the poster,
    please send us an email. The poster can be changed at the bottom to give
    details of where you will be having the demostration, in your state or town.

I have included letter for signs. This will print out a few letters per page,
    which then can be glued to a foam board. (Makes the neatest lettering.)
    Obviously, you can make signs for your State Group.

Please forward this email to other groups who might like to join in this
    protest. We will add names as they arrive, and keep you updated on the status
    of the protest.

Paul Streitz
    CT Citizens for Immigration Control
    www.ctcitizensforimmigrationcontrol.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As bad as I wanted to attend the protest in Nashville, Tenn., I decided not to go. My sister-in-law was going to ride with me and take pictures but our husbands pitched a fit, not only about the six hour drive but about the high crime rate in Nashville. They were worried about us traveling alone so far away from home into such a big city and a city neither one of us have ever been to before. I can understand their concern, however, I really wanted to be there to speak out about this illegal immigration problem! My husband says I get the word out plenty loud enough right here in our town, and I do . I just wish someone had organized one here in NC and hopefully next time, there will be one closer to home. I'm sorry, guys. I really wanted to be able to bring back some pics and some first hand experience of what it was like
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"