Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Man Seeks Office - Supports Major Reforms On Immigration

Thomasville, NC - Davidson County - 33rd State Senate District

Greetings to all the patriots on this board,

I am so glad to find a group of people that share my concerns on the immigration issue. Both legal and illegal immigration.

I am a member of the Constitution Party of NC, and serve as a regional director here, and recently have been appointed as its state party secretary. I have been living here in North Carolina for the past five years and have seen an explosion in the latino population, and with it, the ever increasing arrests of illegal immigrants of latino descent.

I have no problem with an immigrant that follows the rules, works hard to attain citizenship, learns our language, and tries to become a part of this nation. My problem comes when there are those that skirt the system, and more times than not, because they have more going on than work with prison records and such.

I've decided that this issue, illegal immigration and its ever burgeoning tide, as well as the need for stricter, more realistic controls on legal immigration, to be a major part of my campaign.

I am running as an independent unaligned candidate here in the Davidson County area of North Carolina. I have to since my state's electoral laws are so strict in regards to independent parties and their receiving state recognition and ballot access.

In order to get on the ballot, I need to acquire 4380 signatures from registered voters in the 33rd State Senate District. I have till June 30, 2006 to accomplish this task. It's not impossible, and if done, history making for this district.

My main need - outside of funding - is volunteers. If there are any of you out there that live in or around Davidson County NC, I would appreciate hearing from you. I would like to put a volunteer group of about 20 people to help canvass the district and get the signatures.

My goal is to get 5000 signatures, to be sure we have the 4380 VALIDATED signatures. The petition drive motto is this:

One Signature, One Dollar, One Vote

Give me your signature, to allow me the chance to run and give voters a choice.

Give me a dollar when you sign, a small thing, to give my campaign the needed funds to run an effective campaign against an incumbent with deep pockets.

Then, on election day - if you agree with what I want to do to help NC and the people within it, give me your vote on election day.

The man I am running against has been in his seat since 2000, a Republican, and basicly took over from a fellow Republican. He has not exactly voted always as a republican, is quite cozy with many top democrats and support their various bills, and the main reason he keeps getting elected, is the fact the Democrats have never put anyone against him since taking the seat.

In fact - NO ONE has run against him since the 2000 election. I think that's wrong in its own right. No one should run unopposed in any election.

So - please help me to at least get on the ballot - and put someone on there that steadfastly supports the things needed to protect this state and your family.

Michael Frisbee
    Independent Candidate
    33rd State Senate District, NC
    committee@frisbee2006.com

www.Frisbee2006.com

www.ConstitutionPartyNC.com

Coming Soon - In Development

www.CarolinaCIC.com
    Carolina Citizens for Immigration Control

www.TriadCIC.com
    Triad Citizens for Immigration Control

Welcome to the group Michael. I don't live in your area but maybe one of us does and can help you out.

Welcome to Alipac, Michael. Good luck with your campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)