Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need of Stricter Laws for Illegal Offenders in North Carolin

My name is Karen and I live in North Carolina. Two weeks ago an illegal immigrant from El Salvador using a fake Mexican license, killed a twenty year old pregnant girl. He had been deported five other times and arrested eight known times using many alias'. What I don't understand is why is it so easy for them to change their names and socials? Why do they get a slap on a wrist for serious offenses while American offenders pay for wrong doings with the death penalty? I think we are in need of stiffer penalties for illegals breaking the law.
    My husband is from Mexico. He is a legal resident. Since we have been married, I am finding it hard to keep quiet about illegal immigration. I am shocked at the attitude among the Hispanic population stating that the United States owes them. I am angry that a greenhouse nears me employs many illegals who bought their legal greencard off another who returned to their country. Its time United States unites to take back America.

Welcome to Alipac majekgal.

You should call ICE and report what you know about the illegal immigrants working at the Nursery.

There is some information on this page.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I really think is the families of those victims should begin taking legal action against the states and/or federal agencies who dropped the ball on enforcement. The failure of any governmental agency to enforce current laws, leaves tax paying citizens at the mercy of deadly repeat criminals as those municipalities turn their heads. That makes the governmental agency an accessory to the crime itself and thay should in-fact be held accountable via class action or private lawsuits.

I would absolutely love to see the family of these two victims sue the State of North Carolina and the Federal government for aiding and abetting a dangerous felon.

Welcome to ALIPAC Karen,

I am glad you found us. We are about to take more actions in NC first of next week.

Please make sure you sign up for our e-mail alerts using the box in the upper left.

Then, please write me at WilliamG@alipac.us so I can contact you about NC Specific legislation we will push for.

We are aware of the young girl that was killed in Landis and the father and son killed this week in Clayton.

Our list of victims in NC is getting bigger each week!

We would love to have you fight with our team for justice and to turn this invasion around.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome!!! You will find a lot of great people here. They will help you get over that "hopeless" feeling that you are alone on this issue. Just as they did for me! Never give up! We will win this battle.

Welcome Majekgal.
    You have come to a great site in helping battling this problem.

So how does your husband feel about the immigration issue?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Welcome aboard !