Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News from American Border Patrol

http://www.americanpatrol.com/ABP/NEWS/ ... rNews.html

News from American Border Patrol

January 27, 2007

ABP reports that illegal cross-border traffic began to surge this morning. "There are large groups invading all across the Southeastern Arizona border," said Glenn Spencer of ABP. One group of twenty five was reported by a citizen just south of Sierra Vista Spencer said.

Also, a story about American Border Patrol's new ranch operation may soon appear in the Arizona Daily Star. According to reliable sources, a Star reporter and photographer visited ABP last Thursday
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    They heard Bush's speech about comprehensive immigration reform, and it was the code word they neede to start trying to cross in overwhelming numbers to be here for it all.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're going to have to get past me and my dog first where I live.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<----Mountaindog, I think I am going to send you some of our bigfoot up here to help run down the illegals, maybe scare them off a little!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    <----Mountaindog, I think I am going to send you some of our bigfoot up here to help run down the illegals, maybe scare them off a little!!
    That's a great idea Liz, but what do I feed them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Salmon, deer, blue huckleberries, trout, illegal aliens and ALIPAC trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Salmon, deer, blue huckleberries, trout, illegal aliens and ALIPAC trolls.
    Wouldn't the animal rights people get after me if I fed them illegals?

Funny thing up here, two kinds of people you do not see up in the remote woods, illegals and those anarchist animal rights people. So, it is my families real retreat from this town.

<-----Hmmm...wonder what it is they are afraid of??................