Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News from Florida

McCain campaign is blanketing the State with phone calls from local elected officials. This is a bit late as Florida has early voting and many have already voted. The phone calls are a good thing. Voters know which of the local elected officials lack judgment.

I hope Floridians know about the real McCain record that he is trying to run, shade or hide from: McCain Kennedy amnesty, McCain-Feingold, opposing tax cuts, his buying into the Dem agenda of global warming, John Kerry etc.

This is what his Senate colleague Thad Cochran said about McCain (and he has worked with McCain for years):

"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine," Cochran said about McCain by phone. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."

BTW, is the Romney campaign making any phone calls?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The weekend before the vote, I must have received 3 calls from McCain's campaign and about 6 from Romney's......