Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Important Request From Roy Beck

Date: Wednesday Noon EST

Please give $10 to help stop Congress from passing a massive immigration increase

Click here to make a donation.

Last week's lopsided Senate vote in favor of a massive increase in overall immigration revealed something ugly: The power of almost unlimited corporate money in support of immigration to cause government-forced U.S. population growth, congestion, depressed wages and increased demand for social services.

We believe we can stop the Senate's increase this fall. Thanks for all the faxing and phoning you have already done in this battle.

NumbersUSA's Capitol Hill Team of professionals and its Internet Grassroots Mobilization System are prepared to do everything possible in the House of Representatives to beat back the Senate's recklessness. But NumbersUSA's faxing system -- the most sophisticated and largest used of all immigration-reform tools -- relies 100% on donations from citizen users to stay in business.

For specific instructions for easily donating online, by mail, by PayPal and even by giving a car, go to the bottom of this email.

If you've never contributed to the maintenance of the NumbersUSA citizen-to-Congress faxing system, I hope you will make this the first time.

The American people can beat the open-borders lobbies. But it will take all the strength of all the grassroots immigration-reduction groups to win the day.

We don't need to match the money of the corporate and ethnic open-borders lobbies. In fact, we don't need even one-tenth of their money. But to leverage the will of the American majority, it is clear that we must at the minimum maintain the NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team and Internet Grassroots Mobilization System and to continue to grow our influence.

GETTING THIS A SECOND TIME?

I've attended churches like this, have you? They pass the offering plates early in the service. But when they count the money during the sermon, they find it isn't enough to meet urgent needs. So, at the end of the service, they pass the offering plates a SECOND TIME.

Well, this is our version. Every month we email all of you an opportunity to help pay for the faxing system and other NumbersUSA activist tools. But the one I sent in late October not only brought far less response than we usually get, but the recent donations were not nearly enough to pay for a month of running the fax system.

We think something blocked the message from reaching most of you. So, we are sending a second request and ask that you forgive us if you got the first one.

Lots of ways for you to easily make that first-time donation

To donate by credit card on-line click here.

Or send a check to:
    NumbersUSA
    1601 North Kent Street
    Suite 1100
    Arlington, Virginia 22209

For more information on mailing a donation, click here.

To donate by PayPal click here.

To Donate a Vehicle click here.

Thanks for any donation you can make this month,

--ROY BECK

P.S. NumbersUSA's financial management meets all the criteria of the IRS as a non-partisan, non-profit organization. Handling of donations is overseen and held accountable by a Board of independent directors and by independent Auditors.

This may be a good time for you to make sure that you've let us know all of the areas you are interested in. In order to further customize the type of alerts you receive click here http://www.numbersusa.com/survey?action=longlist

As a NumbersUSA subscriber, you will receive occasional emails about immigration-related opportunities. If you want to increase or reduce the frequency of these emails, click here and choose from Total Activism, Moderate Activism, or Limited Activism at the bottom of your registration form: http://www.numbersusa.com/user

NumbersUSA - relies upon individuals like you to reach its goal of an environmentally sustainable and economically just America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The NumbersUSA internet fax engine's developers are also available to custom create a version for the eleced officials in your state. I think this is worth exploring I would do it for mine but it is five figures.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)