Date: Friday 11NOV05 3 p.m. EST

Honor our Veterans ... Stop Senate from erasing our borders and adding millions more foreign workers

Thanks to all of you who responded to my appeal earlier this week for providing another month of funding for our fax system -- the nation's largest internet citizen mobilization system for sensible immigration numbers.

Please check to see if there are faxes you need to send to keep the pressure on Congress and the President: www.NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet

DEAR VETERANS ... AND YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ADMIRERS,

NumbersUSA expresses its thanks to all of you veterans who answered the call, wore the uniform of your country and served the citizens of your homeland.

The events in the Senate last week -- adding 350,000 a year to our already-historically-high 1 million immigration level -- have worked me up when I think about what we as a nation are supposed to be celebrating on this holiday.

Let me ask you: When you answered the call, did you think the country you were serving was a distinct population of people for whom you -- and your government -- had a shared responsibility?

If so, the U.S. Senate last week undercut all the service and sacrifice you made. In the eyes of most Senators at this moment, the U.S. federal government has no special responsibility to its citizens in protecting their jobs and their income. Nor does the government have a responsibility to maintain any kind of uncongested quality of life for its citizens, according to the Senate.

Most Senators right now make immigration decisions almost solely on the basis of whether certain corporations (who give campaign donations) are asking them for more foreign workers.

In the 35 years since I received my draft notice and donned the uniform out of duty to my fellow citizens, Congress has raised annual immigration from a little more than 250,000 a year to a MILLION A YEAR!

Last week, the Senate voted to add another 350,000 a year to that number.

Hundreds of our local communities across the land are overhwelmed already from the massive foreign influx to meet the demands of the unpatriotic minority of business owners for cheap foreign workers who can depress the wages of American workers.

BROTHER AND SISTER VETERANS, I don't know about you but I did not accept the call to service out of a sense of duty to those unpatriotic corporations who are willing to do anything to this country in their pursuit to hold down the wages of Americans.

Sadly, veterans themselves are disproportionately harmed by the massive influx of foreign workers.

Americans, we are a country. We are not just an economic system in which the highest goal is to minimze the cost of labor.

Our streets, highways, parks, schools and open spaces are overcrowded and threatened by the fact that the federal government has added more than 50 million immigrants and their children to our communities today.

I know that I as a veteran would feel most honored on this Veterans Day if all Americans rose up and told Congress that WE'VE HAD ENOUGH. STOP INCREASING IMMIGRATION. REDUCE IMMIGRATION NOW.

LOTS OF WAYS FOR YOU TO EASILY MAKE THAT FIRST-TIME DONATION

For those of you who didn't have time to make a donation earlier this week, it would be great if you could give toward running the faxing system during December and into the new year. Thanks.

To donate by credit card on-line click
here.

Or send a check to:
NumbersUSA
1601 North Kent Street
Suite 1100
Arlington, Virginia 22209

For more information on mailing a donation, click here.

To donate by PayPal click here.

To Donate a Vehicle click here.

NumbersUSA's Capitol Hill Team of professionals and its Internet Grassroots Mobilization System are prepared to do everything possible in the House of Representatives to beat back the Senate's recklessness. But NumbersUSA's faxing system -- the most sophisticated and largest used of all immigration-reform tools -- relies 100% on donations from citizen users to stay in business.

We don't need to match the money of the corporate and ethnic open-borders lobbies who wrote and pushed through the gargantuan Senate immigration increase. In fact, we don't need even one-tenth of their money. But to leverage the will of the American majority, it is clear that we must at the minimum maintain the NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team and Internet Grassroots Mobilization System and to continue to grow our influence.

Thanks for any donation you can make this month,

--ROY BECK

P.S. NumbersUSA's financial management meets all the criteria of the IRS as a non-partisan, non-profit organization. Handling of donations is overseen and held accountable by a Board of independent directors and by independent Auditors.

This may be a good time for you to make sure that you've let us know all of the areas you are interested in. In order to further customize the type of alerts you receive click here http://www.numbersusa.com/survey?action=longlist

As a NumbersUSA subscriber, you will receive occasional emails about immigration-related opportunities. If you want to increase or reduce the frequency of these emails, click here and choose from Total Activism, Moderate Activism, or Limited Activism at the bottom of your registration form: http://www.numbersusa.com/user

NumbersUSA - relies upon individuals like you to reach its goal of an environmentally sustainable and economically just America.