Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NUMBERSUSA NEW FAX ACTION ALERT !

Dear Faxer:

Urge your Rep. to cosponsor H.R. 3700 to lower immigration numbers

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet !

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID= 4016

Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO), has introduced an immigration reduction bill, H.R. 3700, the Reducing Immigration to a Genuinely Healthy Total (RIGHT) Act of 2005. The RIGHT Act would lower overall levels of legal immigration by eliminating chain migration of non-nuclear family members and reducing the annual quota for employment-based immigrants to 5,200, and for the visa lottery to zero. As well, it establishes a firm cap of 50,000 per year for refugees and 50,000 per year for asylees. H.R. 3700 would end the process of birthright citizenship and sunset many amnesty programs.

The RIGHT Act would make significant strides toward implementing two of the key recommendations of the bipartisan U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform: elimination of chain migration and the visa lottery. It’s effect would be to greatly reduce current annual immigration of around 1 million to below 300,000.

Ask your Representative to support this important bill by cosponsoring H.R. 3700.

Do you want more or less information?
    As a NumbersUSA subscriber, you will receive occasional emails about immigration-related opportunities. If you want to increase or reduce the frequency of these emails, click here and choose from Total Activism, Moderate Activism, or Limited Activism at the bottom of your registration form: http://www.numbersusa.com/user

NumbersUSA - relies upon individuals like you to reach its goal of an environmentally sustainable and economically just America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent the fax, but my rep is totally useless. He has F's on his report card regarding amnesty. I've gotten letters back from him too. He's a total wimp hinting that they're already here we might as well make them part of the team. I will keep bothering him.

Ginger,

Try calling them and asking them hard questions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)