Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

NumbersUSA New FAX'S for Chairman Howard Dean

New FAX'S at NumbersUSA

Chairman Howard Dean
    Democratic National Committee
    Washington, DC 20003

Dear Chairman Dean:

You can't possibly hope to attract independents like me to the Democratic Party by running down your own members who support the enforcement of immigration laws.

Illegal immigration is a very important issue to our state and our country. As an independent, I believe we will need both parties to take a responsible approach to our immigration problems. That is why the bi-partisan SAVE Act is so important.

Mr. Dean, you, on the other hand, appear to be playing party politics as usual and trampling members of your own party in the process. You certainly don't leave much room in the Democratic Party for issue voters like me to trust the Democratic Party.

You reject what you call "outrageous phrases like 'illegal aliens'," but find nothing outrageous about marginalizing a popular movement within your own party to protect American jobs and wages and reduce illegal immigration by making workplace verification mandatory for all businesses, as the SAVE Act does.

The SAVE Act will not only reduce illegal immigration and secure jobs for more Americans at better wages, but it will also reduce racial discrimination in the workplace because employers who use the E-Verify system will not be tempted to make judgment calls based on the appearance of their applicants. Imagine how much more attractive the Democratic Party would be to voters like me if you were truly concerned about these issues.

Unable to comprehend your actions,

Your Name Here

P.S. This is exactly why I will vote independant and not a straight Democratic ticket. It's time for Americans to boot all of you fools into the un-employment line / Bread line with the common American Citizen..... We have had it with the Republicans, and the Democrats are proving to be just as corrupt and bad for America. All of you folks need to work on your resume.. "Your Fired Jack Ass"

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the post I will be going to NumberUSA as well to send him my fax! I love your p.s. message by the way!