Stand with Arizona! Join the Fight!

If you support Arizona Law SB 1070 then sign this petition!

Dear Mr. President: Support Arizona Law SB 1070. Secure our Borders!
I stand with Arizona.

I support Arizona immigration enforcement Law SB 1070.

I believe in strong interior enforcement to stop illegal immigration, Attrition through Enforcement.

I urge you to do your job and make sure that America's immigration laws are enforced. Lack of border and interior enforcement has led to violence and crime along the border and job losses in the interior.

70% of Arizona support SB 1070 as do 60% of Americans. Please let SB 1070 stand and focus your efforts and energy on securing the border immediately!

http://www.numbersusa.com/petition?ID=1 ... tid=243939

(Click on the link above to go to petition.)

Frequently Asked Questions
Who is NumbersUSA and why are you behind this petition?
Can I send this to other people?
How will the petition be delivered?
What is your privacy policy?

Who is NumbersUSA and why are you behind this petition?

NumbersUSA Action is a non-profit, non-partisan, public policy organization that opposes efforts to use federal immigration policies to force mass U.S. population growth and to depress wages of vulnerable workers. NumbersUSA Action is pro-environment, pro-worker, pro-liberty and pro-immigrant. Activists in the NumbersUSA Action network are Americans of all races and include many immigrants and the spouses, children and parents of immigrants. Our goal is to carry out the immigration-reduction recommendations from two national commissions of the 1990s:

1) The bi-partisan U.S. Commission on Immigration Reform urged reduction in immigration numbers that are now so high as to harm the most vulnerable American workers and their families
2) To achieve an environmentally sustainable society, the President's Council on Sustainable Development urged reducing immigration numbers to a level that will allow the U.S. population to stabilize.

Can I send this to other people?
Yes, after filling out the fields to the right and hitting the "sign petition" button. You will then be redirected to a referral page where you can email the petition along to others.

How will the petition be delivered?
The petition will be delivered electronically to the person(s) or organization stated above.

What is your privacy policy?
Your information will NOT be shared, rented or sold to any entity or group.

Petitions are handled by NumbersUSA, a non-profit, non-partisan organization based in Arlington, Virginia, with more than 900,000 activists committed to reducing immigration. By signing this petition, you have agreed to receive weekly updates from NumbersUSA via email; you may opt out at any time.

Received by email
Subject: Immigration: The Hot Issue
Date: 5/14/2010 7:05:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time