Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Health Care Covers Illegals— Don’t let them tell you

Obama Health Care Covers Illegals; Dont let them tell you otherwise!

Dear Friends,

The deception never stops with this Administration. I'm beginning to think they are plagued with a dishonest gene. President Obama knows Americans do not want illegal aliens covered under health care and so they just say they are not covered. But it's not true!

Today I called on the President to come clean and tell Americans the truth. I hope you will support me in this effort by repeating my demand at your town hall meetings, and in calls to your elected officials. We must stop this government by deceit---and we must stop this health care for illegals! We don't need any more magnets to attract more illegals aliens to cross our border.

Thanks for all you do for this great nation and all the support you are to me and to Team America.

God bless you,

Tom Tancredo

Tancredo Blasts Obama on Illegal Alien Eligibility in House Health Care Bill

Denver, CO - Former Congressman Tom Tancredo has called on President Obama to denounce the deceptive way in which the House Democrat health are reform bill, H.R. 3200, allows illegal aliens to obtain health care benefits.

"It is insulting and unacceptable for the White House and Speaker Pelosi to proclaim that the House health care reform bill does not cover illegal aliens while continuing to support language in the bill that does give them eligibility through the back door," said Tancredo.

"Obama and Pelosi should be honest about what they are doing. Then we can have an open debate about it. Instead, they are kowtowing to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and the open borders lobby while telling the American people that illegal aliens are excluded from the plan."

"The Democrat leadership has blocked adoption of Republican-sponsored amendments in the Energy and Commerce Committee that would clearly and explicitly bar all illegal aliens from the plan by requiring verification of applicants eligibility," said Tancredo.

Tancredo also cited section 242(a)(1) of H.R. 3200, "Affordable Credit Eligible Individual," which allows all family members to qualify if any one family member is eligible. "This section was written to allow illegal alien adults into the program through their anchor baby children," said Tancredo.

received by e-mail from
    Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Fri, Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm
    Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo also cited section 242(a)(1) of H.R. 3200, "Affordable Credit Eligible Individual," which allows all family members to qualify if any one family member is eligible. "This section was written to allow illegal alien adults into the program through their anchor baby children," said Tancredo.
    Already illegal aliens get government housing and don't have their income even calculated toward getting the housing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)