Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Old World Order FIRE CONGRESS CAMPAIGN

http://www.oldworldorder.org/fire_congr ... paign.html

Several months ago I had the concept of a "National do not elect list," after we were betrayed by so many on the illegal immigration amnesty vote. Since then we at OWO have done some research and a lot of hard work to set up a launching pad for a program which throws the baby out with the bathwater, and sends an even stronger message to our corrupt government. We also discovered that the "baby" in most cases is not so innocent either. Almost none of the incumbents have voted in favor of what is best for America all the time. Never forget that we were able to turn them around on the illegal immigration amnesty cloture vote. We stunned congress then, and we can do it again NOW. After the 2008 elections we can be assured that congress will be aware that we are watching what they do, and have the will and power to fire them if they don’t do their jobs if this campaign is a success… and it will be.

The Old World Order Association needs your help.

We have decided to go ahead with a "FIRE CONGRESS CAMPAIGN". We realize that this is a huge undertaking. However, all of the information we have been able to collect says that around 80% of us are sick and tired of congress. We are almost up to speed to launch, within a week of the e-mail video campaign, and a week later with overpass signs, banners, and fliers. The more donations we take in the more work we can get done. But as much as we need money, we need volunteers. We need people to help spread e-mails, make and hang signs, and do all of the things you would do if campaigning for your favorite candidate. Instead, promote people to vote for NO INCUMBENTS. It doesn’t matter which candidate or party you vote for, as long as it isn’t the candidate holding office now.

We will post a form letter on our FIRE CONGRESS CAMPAIGN page for people to copy and paste to e-mail. This page will be up soon. Or you can use this letter, or make your own. Send the letter to every person in your address book, and ask them to forward it to everyone in theirs. We will also have a pledge page asking people to vote “Yesâ€

Congres is the only one who can fire congress . But we can vote them out .

We have to be united to do it though .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Congres is the only one who can fire congress . But we can vote them out .

We have to be united to do it though .
    BINGO - let's get them - let's role!!!!!!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I am ready to help . Where is the website ?

Who are the next ones up for elections ?

Lets clean house 'and senate'!

http://www.oldworldorder.org/

Sorry for the slow reply, had a medical emergency in the family.

Just bringing myself up to speed again. A few people from other forums asked why they should vote out specific members of congress whom they thought were doing a good job. This guy is one. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... _violation

He isn't a white knight in my eyes. With the exception of a very few, I dare say the collateral damage is worth the message this campaign will send. Clearly what we have been doing all along is not working. It's a radical plan I agree, but desperate times call for desperate action. Thank you for your support.

We are currently working on some you tube videos to get the word out, and since we have little funding at this early stage, we're asking some local groups to help make and hang overpass banners and signs saying "fire congress campaign 2008" and "No incumbents 2008" The task is overwhelming but we have to start somewhere. Networking internet groups can work miracles, and get grassroots movements momentum. I believe that this one will take on a life of its own and snowball. Any ideas and suggestions or possible down sides we gratefully accept hearing about at notices@oldworldorder.org or larry@oldworldorder.org