Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG Watch MSNBC NOW!! 9:46am

An old guy took on Arlen Spector!!!
    The goons even surrounded him! He got to rip Specter a new one!!!

WATCH!!!!! They told him he could talk and than they weren't going to let him!!!
    He flipped out!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thanks, I just turned it on.

Another heated meeting!

A guy just asked how many people think it is un-American to voice dissent. After almost everyone seemed to raise their hands, the audience member said, "YOU CAN TAKE that to Pelosi."

Tune in folks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Every day Americans are angry and frustrated.

Good for the old man. Arlen Spector is an enemy of the American people.

I hope this goes viral!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not one person for the bill yet!

My gosh I wish they'd get this WH front woman off and get back to the meeting. It looks good and heated. I want to know what real Americans think not this lying woman.

She used the, "let me make this very clear..." Arrogant.

Where will the kabuki Presidential townhouse ticket only favorable questions meeting be?

Finally, back to the meeting. They are talking about term limits!!!!

ELE

The health care solution.

The health care solution is easy, let Americans that want gov't health care sign up for it and all others can get their own health care. If the gov't health care system is so great Americans will flock to sign up for it. Also the Americans that sign up for the program will pay for it. Others will pay for their own health care program. And no-one will pay for illegals
    ( pre or post Amnesty status) health care and the gov't will have the savings they are always talking about, etc.

Can someone post a link when it becomes available? I was not aware of this, and would love to see Spector get ripped a new one.

Thanks!
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Can someone post a link when it becomes available? I was not aware of this, and would love to see Spector get ripped a new one.

Thanks!
    It's on TV not the computer it was MSNBC I was watching .... It's being reshown in parts on every cable news station too. It's over now and Obama comes on at 1pm which means 2pm in Obama speak ....usually.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by melena29

Thanks!
    It's on TV not the computer it was MSNBC I was watching .... It's being reshown in parts on every cable news station too. It's over now and Obama comes on at 1pm which means 2pm in Obama speak ....usually.
    It will be on youtube before long if it's not there already.

Spector didn't look very happy-it looked like he was clenching his jaw all the way through the meeting. I watched it on Fox.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast