Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pardon Campos and Ramos - BP AGENTS

US Border Patrol Agent Ignacio Ramos attorney is Mary Stillinger
    http://www.marystillingerlaw.com/index.jsp

(915) 544-0415

I just spoke with Attorney Mary Stillinger's legal assistant, Ruth.

She said that the U.S. Border Patrol Agents are scheduled for their sentencing on August 22nd.

Ruth said IF WE SEND LETTERS stating the border patrol agents have been wrongly accused THAT ATTORNEY MARY STILLINGER CAN USE OUR LETTERS WHEN SHE GOES BEFORE THE JUDGE on August 22nd.

Letters could be helpful for both the sentencing and the appeal in this case, she said.

I have been researching this issue - I will get various other contact info to you later as well.

I told the legal assistant I had called the White House and the woman who answered the phone knew of the case because of the phone calls - she told me to include that fact in the letter.

EMAIL or FAX your letters!!!

Email:
    Stillingerlaw@sbcglobal.net

Fax:

http://friendsoftheborderpatrol.com/501Home.html

Breaking News

FBP launches "Pardon The Agents" national campaign

Friends of the Border Patrol in response to public outcry and support of U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos, Jose A. Compean, and their families is launching our "Pardon The Agents" campaign and asks that President George W. Bush pardon the agents. We will be submitting a letter to the White House later this week... Read the press release HERE...

Border Patrol agents abandoned by command; smuggler never charged

Dear Friends,

I am writing to ask for your help and support for two brave U.S. Border Patrol agents who were abandoned by their command and hung out to dry. I also ask that you read my cover note, and the subsequent article by Sara Carter who was granted this interview by the agents you are about to meet and forward this to everyone you know.

Over the past year, since contacted by a California based family member of Border Patrol Agent Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos I have personally investigated an incident that led to criminal charges and convictions of two Border Patrol agents in El Paso, Texas. I contend as do a number of Texas Border Sheriffs that they are innocent

More

Encapsulation:

Homeland Security investigator Christopher Sanchez received a telephone call from Border Patrol agent Rene Sanchez about Aldrete-Davila's encounter with Ramos and Compean. Rene Sanchez stated "that Osbaldo Aldrete-Davila's mother, Marcadia Aldrete-Davila, contacted Rene Sanchez's mother-in-law, Gregoria Toquinto, and advised her about the BP agents shooting Aldrete-Davila. Toquinto told her son-in-law, Rene Sanchez, of the incident, and he spoke to smuggler Aldrete-Davila via a telephone call."

It's a fact that this BP agent is related to a drug dealer through marriage. If the last name similarity isn't just a coincidence, so is the Homeland Security investigator. This warrants a full-scale investigation, especially when a government employee stated repeatedly that chasing suspects is strictly forbidden. Who made that rule, when was it implemented, who approved it and what use is a Border Patrol ordered to let people who run get away?

Lady

I don't have the time that I wish to keep up. Post the info and specifics on the case here and I will get in touch with some contacts. I don't know what I can do, but I will do what I can. PM me!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Just emailed the attorney. Was listening about this case on kfi640am, an LA talk radio show - The John and Ken show. They were discussing it yesterday and today. Discussing it is putting it lightly, they are shocked. They also have info on their website about this. And they said someone from homeland security actually went to seek out this drug smuggling illegal alien in Mexico to come testify against the agents. Unbelievable! Just another example of how our country is going nuts and turning upside down. This is sooooooo wrong.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard on the O'reilly show tonight that homeland security are the ones who gave this thug smuggler imminity and instigated the charges against the border patrol. Makes you feel really safe and secure knowing that homeland security wants border patrol charged in a crime and gets immunity for smugglers and dope pushers! At this point, I am not sure our government is any less corrupt then the Mexican government!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

What's the old saying? Only in America...

In adition to the above, the taxpayers paid for this scumbag's medical care. And he plans on suing the govt. for $3 million dollars for violating his civil rights.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€