Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For People in or near Pitt Co. NC

Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:43:15 -0500

If you are concerned about the impact of illegal immigration on North Carolina and specifically Pitt County, you just can’t miss our next meeting! And tell others!

Ron Woodard, Director of NC Listen and David Dutton of the Pitt County Sheriffs’ Department will be the guest speakers at the Conservatives, Arise Political Action Committee (CAPAC) monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, 2006, at Ryan’s Steakhouse, 3437 South Memorial Drive in Greenville.

Mr. Woodard who has been involved with immigration reform since 1986, will be discussing legal and illegal immigration and its impact on the lives of North Carolinians.

He is the current Director of NC LISTEN a North Carolina-based immigration reform organization that promotes sensible legal immigration but opposes illegal aliens.

For twenty-seven years David Dutton has served with Pitt County law enforcement. He is now a Detective Sergeant with the Pitt County Sheriffs’ Department and is the Supervisor of the Special Investigations Unit. He will be discussing the impact of crimes related to illegal persons in Pitt County.

You don’t have to have a reservation. Just come!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great group. Many of them are friends of mine including Ron Woodard. I spoke to this group last summer and really enjoyed it.

I definitely encourage people to go.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this in the wrong place. Moving the thread to "other groups."

I wish I could go. Hopefully someone here will go and get statisitcs on the number and types of crimes illegals are committing.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)