Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pics - Jamiel Shaw Update -Arraignment of Pedro Espinosa

A group of Americans attended the arraignment of Pedro Espinosa today, to support Jamiel's law and the Shaw family's pursuit of justice.

The response from passersby was overwhelmingly positive, from people of all races, but most especially from African Americans. Many stopped to talk, and ask what they can do, and how they can get involved. A young Hispanic man with numerous tattoos came by and said "you are right, we gotta do something about this immigration."

An police officer told us, we were "100% right we need to get rid of Special Order 40." He also remarked we were in "the belly of the beast." Several African Americans told us "you have a lot of courage to be there with those signs." Much appreciation and gratitude was expressed a lot of thumbs up, smiles and waves."

The Shaw Family arrived surrounded by members of The Nation of Islam and wearing T Shirts with Jamiel's likeness. We expressed our support to their spokesperson who thanked us for coming. There were a about 40 Jamiel supporters there. There were also there women to support Espinosa, two young, one a little older. One of the younger ones waved and blew kisses at Espinosa, and glared at MM Ray.

There were many members of the media there. The AP reporter sat away from the other media, with the Espinosa Family supporters and spoke to them in Spanish. We did not see him speak to any Shaw supporters. We told him that his previous story referred to "Jamiel's Law" as Anti Immigration, when it is Anti Illegal Immigration. He showed us his notes that his headline did say "anti Illegal Immigration" but stated individual papers may change the headlines and he advised us to contact the local papers.

The court processes was very busy. Many people on bail came into be arraigned. Three people who were arraigned who were in custody. Two were in blue jumpsuits and Espinosa was in orange. We could not get a good look at him. He has a public defender. There is a rumor that the El Salvadoran Consulate has been approached to pay for an attorney, but the public defender states he is still on the case and another report says they are not even sure what country he is from.

The judge denied a media request for cameras in the courtroom, stating there is ongoing investigation with regard to witness confirmation of Espinosa. He approved the DA's request to photograph Espinosa's tattoos.

As the family left, people called out "God Bless You, People are Praying for you."

What can you do?

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... ct_CC.html

Espinosa Supporters with AP Reporters

Great post up . Very brave Patriots to hold up the immigration signs in that part of LA. The Shaw family had the Nation of Islam . I only saw 3 Minute Men. "Belly of the Beast" i feel is very true . I worked those area of LA for many decades before M13 and others took hold. It was dangerous then . Now
    on a side walk with a sign . To be honest , I'ld be protected . I'm not advocating violent . Nor trying to bait Rev.Jackson . It's just that my butt is important to me .
    What a lie bout SO 40 to the news and the people . Does it ever stop ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks for the post and pictures.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Thanks for posting the pics. One of the patriots pictured is Raymond Herrera who is a Minuteman. Raymond is a great person and he attends a lot anti-illegal immigration rallies. I think more and more people againist illegal immigration will come out and support Jamiel's family and people will wake up and see that American of different races want the laws upheld.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/