Please Sign Up for Nov 3rd Senate Conservatives Conference Call

Dear Friend:

If you have not registered for our conservative conference call, please do so now before it's too late.

This coming Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:30 PM (ET), conservatives from all across the country will come together on a live, toll-free conference call to discuss the strategy for the 2010 Senate elections.

I will lead the discussion along with my friend Erick Erickson, the editor of RedState.com. I hope you will register now so you join us.

Click below link to register for the Nov. 3rd conference call:

http://senatestrategy.com/index.php?c=UFWC8

This event will launch the formation of a committed conservative community that will work together to win several critical Senate races. It will mark the beginning of a year-long movement to take back our country.

We will discuss which candidates are the true conservatives, answer questions about specific races, and explain what you can do to help defeat the liberal politicians who are destroying our country.

We will also conduct instant polls so you can vote for the candidates you like best using your telephone. And at the end of the call, I will announce at least one major endorsement for the 2010 elections.

Americans are waking up and conservatives are on the march. It started with tea parties, it grew into town halls, and then we marched on Washington. Now it's time to consolidate our efforts, target our resources, and replace the failed leadership in Washington.

Please register today before it's too late. The more people we have on the call, the bigger the impact we will have in the coming election. Thank you for you standing strong for America and for freedom. I hope to speak with you soon.

Yours truly,

Jim DeMint
United States Senator
Chairman, Senate Conservatives Fund