Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Raleigh NC Memorial Day demonstration!?

Need only a few people (if I am lucky) to go to the Capital on Monday May 29 this Memorial Day to stage a small demonstration especially against the Senate bills that lean toward amnesty for illegals....

If interested, drop me a line via email and let's set a time....gas too high to go anywhere so let's do something constructive!? (smile)

take-action-now@hotmail.com

thanks folks

Need to reschedule...

Well folks I have called State Capital and because there are several events going on they will not issue permits for us to have a mini-demo....The city of Raleigh will issue a permit on sidewalk but they recommended for another day and the office is closing early for Memorial Day....

So I guess we will have to plan another time and if anyone feels like doing their part....drive around with posters on their cars, pass out flyers, or do like me....go to the malls this weekend with my tshirt..."Take Back America from Illegal Aliens....contact your politicians now!

see if we can get better planning next time...

I plan on holding signs at the parade. Who needs a permit for that?

Now if a bunch of folks get together that have the same types of signs and are spread out throughout the parade route, then that is just a bunch of Americans exercising their right to free speech.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hmm....sounds like a plan

Hmm...I am interested but I am not familiar what parade and where....please enlighten me!?

Thanks

Please post specifics, like time, location and if possible a contact number so that I can post this under Protests around the country !! Thank you !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you'd like you can send me a PM and I'll put the information on the board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Raleigh parade and celebration info

NEIGHBORHOOD PARADE: Summerfield North Neighborhood Association will hold its 13th annual Memorial Day Parade at 10:30 a.m Monday. The lineup begins at 10 a.m at Apple Orchard Way and Mourning Dove Road in North Raleigh

CAPITOL CEREMONY: A ceremony will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday on the north side of the state Capitol grounds in downtown Raleigh. The guest speaker will be Mark O'Reilly, of Rockland, Mass., a decorated Vietnam War veteran. O'Reilly is also executive director of South Shore Habitat for Humanity in Braintree, Mass. The ceremony will include brass band music and a salute to all branches of the armed forces.

If you can't make it to Raleigh there is a parade in Thomasville
    THOMASVILLE, NC MEMORIAL DAY PARADE

Monday-May 29, 2006

The only city in North Carolina to host a Memorial Day Parade

The parade starts forming on Main St. at "The Big Chair", at 11:30am, steps off at 12:30pm, and proceeds to Thomasville's Veterans'Memorial Park. Prior to the parade, a Memorial Ceremony and Laying of a Wreath, wil be held at the Vietnam Memorial on I-85 at 11:00am

After the parade, there will be entertainment at Cushwa Stadium, and displays of military equipment including aircraft, and food will be