Date: 2006/07/27 Thu PM 05:48:55 EDT

Subject: [ALERT] Help Defeat the RINO Who Helped Kill Terri Schiavo

This CONSERVATIVE ALERT is a special message from William Greene and Randall Terry:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

Governor Jeb Bush has just shamed the memory of disabled victim Terri Schiavo.

He has endorsed State Sen. Jim King -- a liberal, left wing Republican leader in the Florida Senate... who also happened to lead the fight to see Terri Schiavo starved to death!

This is a betrayal of all that you and I hold dear. As Senate president, King had the power to protect Terri, but for cynical political purposes he did not. Now Jeb Bush wants us to forget that King was largely responsible for Terri's death. Bush should know that King does not support the sanctity of life -- he endorses Roe V. Wade.

Governor Bush should know better. But apparently he doesn't.

So I'm forwarding to you a very important letter below, from my good friend Randall Terry. You remember Randall -- he stood with us in the "front lines" last year, trying to save the life of Terri Schiavo. When we were lobbying the Florida State Senate to save Terri, Randall was right there beside us, leading the charge.

Now, Randall Terry is a Republican candidate for the Florida State Senate, in the Eighth District. His race is already bringing national media attention from around the nation.

Why? Because his opponent is... Sen. Jim King! How ironic is that? The man who was blocking us at every turn, is Randall Terry's own state Senator!

Now -- with your help -- Randall can avenge Terri's death by defeating Jim King in the upcoming Republican primary. He now has the opportunity to take the principles of Ronald Reagan -- the principles that made our country great and free -- into the Florida State Senate.

The district in which Randall Terry is running is a very conservative Republican district -- a district in which Randall's positions constitute the majority opinion. Whoever wins this primary, will win the seat. PLEASE, let's do everything we can to KICK OUT the man in the state Senate who is the most responsible for the death of Terri Schiavo. Thank you.

Sincerely,

William Greene, President
RightMarch.com