Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Representative Jim Guest Constitutional Guarantee's

Missouri House of Representatives
    Representative Jim Guest 5th District Capitol Report

Constitutional Guarantee's

In our country we hear the words, freedom, patriotism, the constitution and bill of rights, and other terms dealing with the founding of our country. What we do not recognize is that our federal government is removing these constitutional guarantees as they are using those symbols to force compliance. Our federal government is currently running backdoor legislation to remove your constitutional rights.

Constitutional rights are those rights which are described in the Federal Constitution, and the constitution of your state. Your constitutional rights are your strongest protection against improper police conduct, and wrongful conviction, protection of property rights, and your freedom of speech etc.. Most constitutional rights were composed in reaction to specific abuses by British authorities, during Colonial times. The rights described in the Federal Constitution must be observed by all agents of the federal government.

What is Common Law?
    Common law are laws that have been developed through court decisions rather than through statutes. In common law legal systems, the law is created and/or refined by judges: a decision in the case currently pending depends on decisions in previous cases and affects the law to be applied in future cases. When there is no authoritative statement of the law, common law judges have the authority and duty to make law by creating precedent.

HJR 41 : This bill threatens to remove your common law rights against any municipality or government using tax law.

HB 1393 : This bill raises the question of exercising your constitutional right as an adult not to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle. I believe the freedom of choice over rides any governmental mandate. While I strongly support the use of both seat belts and helmet's, I do not believe government has the authority to mandate away your freedom of choice.

HB 2283 : The freedom of choice issue came to the forefront with the testimony of the labeling of milk products. I believe that the freedom of choice must be protected. Consumers have the right to know what is in the products they buy. The bill would stop the labeling of milk products by dairies who used no artificial hormones in their advertising.

For generations to come , what ever we do as legislators the protection of your freedom must be our number one guide.

As always, I can be reached at my CAPITOL OFFICE at 573-751-0246 or 866-586-1645, FAX : 573-526-7740 or by e-mail at jim.guest@house.mo.gov. My mailing address is Room 235B-B, State Capitol Building, Jefferson City, MO 65101 or at my DISTRICT OFFICE at PO Box 412, King City, MO 64483, Phone : 660-535-6664 or by
    e-mail at jimoguest@msn.com. You can catch me on the web at www.jimguest.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh , We still rule by the Constitution ? I didn't know . Seems more like Facism for the Elites with neither party being worth a Dam as for the people. Every now and then we see or read a little something . That seems to be put there on purpose as a "Smoke and Mirrors" confusion issue . Lets bring up the Constitution and see what it says !!! We know , they don't . Cause this government does not follow it or believe in it . If so , Bush and Cheney would have had provost marshalls marching them out of the WH for the Illegals Invasion . Not to mention the war and the Billions Haliburton stole from the taxpayers. We used to have laws . Now Corporate America rules and to hell with you . We'll bush your dollar . We give your jobs to 3th world bums if you don't comply and vote for us (as if voting now counts =super delegates ???).
    WE will even kill your God and allow other nations to tramp him too . Constitution ?? WHERE ?? Scooter is out . Ramos & Campeon stay in . Drug dealers out , good people in .
    We have mostly mindless gutless stupid people in our government now . With not an ounce of Common Sense.
    They can get to any body . Even Dobbs has been weak the pass month.
    And I still have nobody to vote for , but does it even count ?? NA
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

They dont like that dirty word "constitution" but some lawmakers actually take an oath to defend and protect and they mean it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    They dont like that dirty word "constitution" but some lawmakers actually take an oath to defend and protect and they mean it.
    I love our Constitution . It was built for men of Morals and Fiber and Vaules . We only have a few of those in office now . But they are all good men who believe in their "Oath" of office . We as a Nation must back and support those men or the end is near
    Yes the word "Constitution" is Dirty to the CFR & Trilateral
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*