Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul unveils a Real Economic Stimulus Plan

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releas ... ulus-plan/

January 24, 2008 12:43 pm EST

Four-pronged approach will strengthen the economy by reforming taxes, cutting spending, improving monetary policy and eliminating burdensome regulations

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA –Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has unveiled a comprehensive economic revitalization package. The four-pronged plan is designed to stem the current economic slide and address the unsound governmental policies that are harming Americans’ pocketbooks.

“Real economic reform must address the underlying reasons for the current economic malaise,â€

Sounds pretty darn logical to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have previously not been a Ron Paul supporter but too many politicians have failed us. He seems to be the only straightforward, no-BS, by the Constitution contender.

Ron Paul knows that you cannot put a bandaid on a wound that requires stitches!

The ridiculous plan that the Bush Adm is touting now is a joke! What gets me is that they are planning on sending money out to families that THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!!!! What are they going to call China and ask them for money to send to Americans so they can buy their cheap goods and only give our economy a temporary boost? ABSURD!
    How can they promise payouts which will not solve the long terms problems America is facing? They are writing checks with money they do not have...if you and I did that we would be in jail!

America is facing a recession because we have lost our manufacturing base. Wages are not keeping up the the high cost of living. The only jobs that are being created are service sector jobs with menial wages being filled by Illegals drawing on social services to subsidize their standard of living! This creates higher taxes, means people have less money to spend etc... It is a vicious circle that needs to be stopped. If not I fear our children will have nothing to look forward too!

You know, I'm wondering. Since I've heard that there is a possibility that the 'tax rebates' would even go to those that were 'too poor' to pay any taxes, would illegal aliens also get these rebates?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil said:
    • would illegal aliens also get these rebates?

With Bush, Nancy Pelosi, Harr Reid...well I'm guessing that is a YES!!

He once said to legalize and tax pot

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    He once said to legalize and tax pot
    I know. very very good idea.

Know people who roll own cigs-You can buy can of tobacco androll them-people also make homemade wine and moonshine-I know people who smoked pot growing up -it did make them stupid-Abusing anything is not good for you-its not about pot-its about making statements that to most people seem outlandish and makes them not listen to the other 90 percent of the things you say that are right-He has been his own worst enemy-Look at clips of him as far back as 1988 on morton downey show on UTUBE