Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Source of New Haven ID funds

I let the folks of ALIPAC judge the validity of this email I received today:

America First 2008
    Update

I am scheduled to appear on the ED Hill news program on Fox Cable between 11am and noon. I will be talking about the New Haven ID card.

Beyond clearly violating Immigration Law, the mayor of New Haven also seems to have a personal finanical stake in this ID Card. Many thanks to Southern Connecticut Citizens for Immigration Control for digging up the facts on this outrage. http://www.SCTIR.com/

Here is a synopsis of the true origins and purpose of the ID Card. As they say in politics when something is wrong, "follow the money trail."

1. When the New Haven Savings Bank wanted to convert from a privately owned bank to a publicly owned bank, Mayor DeStefano and the city administration put the squeeze on them. The New Haven Bank then made a $25 million "contribution" to benefit the residents of the city of New Haven. This money was paid the First City Corporation. Mayor John DeStefano and others were the directors of the First City Corporation.

2. The First City Corporation then planned to start a First City Bank that would serve the low income "immigrant" community, meaning illegal aliens.

3. The First City Corporation gave the City of New Haven, some $250,000 to fund the New Haven ID card for illegal aliens. One of the stated purposes of ID Card was to encourage card holders to use banking services. This, in effect, would produce a list of potential clients for the First City Bank.

Thus, funds that were to be used for the residents of New Haven were diverted to the creation and promotion of the New Haven ID card. While the proposed First City Bank was to be a non-profit bank, this does not mean that directors, officers and employees of the bank could not be paid.
    The ID Card offers few benefits to illegal aliens and exposes them to the risk of exposure, if there is a Freedom of Information Act request for the list of names. Illegal aliens can manufacture plenty of false ID for all types of purpose. Because of a loophole in the banking act. an illegal alien can open a bank account with an EIN number from the IRS. The ID card, in reality, served little purpose for the illegals. But could be used as a marketing tool for the new First City Bank.

This brings into question whether the use of the $25 million to start a bank with funds that were designated for the residents of New Haven could not be considered a misappropriation of funds and thus a violation of state laws. The Mayor's being on the board of directors would appear to be a direct conflict of interest and his promotion of the ID card simply compounds that.

The best news is the terrific efforts of the Southern CT Citizens for Immigration Control has done. They have organized protests, written letters and most importantly investigated the money trail of this outrage. They will have given second thoughts to any other city that considers this.

Further, it is not over. If we get a President in 2008 who will enforce the immigration laws, the New Haven mayor and his confederates could be facing fines and prison terms.

Congratulations to all.

Paul Streitz
    amfirst@optonline.net
    www.americafirst2008.com

Paid for by America First 2008
    If the information is true, it is extremely interesting.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The ID Card offers few benefits to illegal aliens and exposes them to the risk of exposure, if there is a Freedom of Information Act request for the list of names.

Which I'm sure the citizens gorup will do!!!!

What corruption! Seems like New Haven needs a thorough investigation by the authorities.

Oh, so the mayor has an interest in this other than just helping those poor hardworking people, huh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i say they file a lawsuit that the cards violate federal law and attempt to aid and abete illegal aliens.

and that the mayor is a douchebag.

Battlefield New Haven

I am Bill Farrel Warrior of the people,Coordinator SCtIR.

We here at SCtIR have been engaged in what can only be described as a war trying to end the ILLEGAL ALIEN I.D. here in Southern Ct..Dustin, Paul,Amy,Ted, SCtIR and myself can nail this down here in Ct. but what
    we desperatly need is MONEY!! For instance Judicial Watch needs $600.00 to grab thier interest. We've encountered many such hidden costs not to mention kamakaziing Dustins and my businessesses so that we could fight this fight that no-one else would.Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining and know it's my duty to do so but we REALLY NEED $$ SUPPORT.I don't enjoy begging but we deserve your support we'll do the rest. We have big plans but are on a shoe string budget there is so much going on..So many new theaters opening up it's best to check out our web site at SCTIR.com.

Thank you for your attention.

Bill Farrel SCtIR

It's important to keep in mind that the I.D. is the plan "B" amnesty and is currently moving across the NATION. see our website thanks

Last Sundays paper said that approximately 2800 cards had been issued, now I see that wcbstv.com indicates that the city says 3200 have been issued. They are going to take the program to churches and other groups so that they can issue more, I guess figuring they have problems getting to city hall......(lower case used to denigrate). I just think the illegal aliens are afraid to go, even though destefano is always requesting a mexican consulate to come to issue matricula cards.....those very legitimate ID cards for mexican citizens. Mexican consulates have come to New Haven quite frequently, I think since they are such good friends of the mayors, they should just open a consulate in new haven....

Paul Streitz was the first one I contacted about activity in New Haven area, he's primarily working with I believe Danbury, but he does get around the state. Bill is working the SCTIR. which seems to be mostly the New Haven county area, but I could be wrong, he may have a larger area.

The article is mainly accurate. The First City Fund Corp. was given $25 million as a "token" when New Haven Savings Bank, went public. This was to appease the city?! They did offer the $250,000 to fund the underwriting of the ID card. note: of this $175,000. went to cover city personnel expenses.

new haven officials are disappointed that they didn't receive as many people applying for it as they thought they would, you must understand the local hispanic groups presented the mayor a year or so back with a Christmas card expressing their wants from "Santa." This card included an ID card. They suggested this idea and of it was well received by this mayor and his cronies.

The business community has said that they are not generating much from these cards that also act as a community atm card. I don't know all the details, but I do know a sum is paid and then subtracted when you purchase something from your total deposited. Banks for the most part, have resisted new haven's mayors push to have these ID holders as potential bank customers. They do have a few, one of course, once its set up will be First City Fund Corp, they are in the process I understand from articles to begin the banking application. Of course Bank of America has a long standing effort to provide banking operations to the illegal aliens.

destefano may be on the bod, I am not sure. destefano is not a mayor of a city that respects federal monies, someone on his watch always has their hands in the fed pie. So I am glad that at least sanctuary cities cannot get more funds.....they don't deserve them.

destefano is very pro-hispanic. He also has the liberals from Yale that seem to take on every little cause, in his corner. I can't remember him doing much for the black americans there though, they always seem to have to fight him to get funds or resources, though the city has a large black american and hispanic population...this is full time residents, not counting the semester students at the local colleges and universities.

He killed his political career here, except maybe in New Haven city only.
    We are all racists, white, of course, bigots and xenophoes.....he's called us that and still calls us that. He and La Raza would get along famously, since its the very ones who ARE RACIST, call others that. I think they are very, very confused on this issue.