Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'STAND WITH ARIZONA RALLY': Tempe, AZ, May 29, 2010, 7-9 PM

From Immigration Reform Coalition of Texas (IRCOT)

ircot@yahoo.com

JOIN OUR TEXAS TEA PARTY GROUPS
    & OTHERS AT THE
    "STAND WITH ARIZONA RALLY"
    SAT., MAY 29, 2010
    TEMPE, AZ

PLEASE FORWARD NOTICE OF THIS EVENT TO YOUR ENTIRE LIST OF SUPPORTERS & CONTACTS. HELP MAKE THIS EVENT A HUGE SUCCESS BY ENCOURAGING ALL TO ATTEND!

If you are you sick of hearing the liberal left, the present Administration, & others in the "open borders lobby" attack Governor Jan Brewer for doing her job to protect Arizona CITIZENS -- here is your chance to set the record straight! Our friends at the Dallas Tea Party are networking with other Tea Party groups across the nation to give us a TREMENDOUS opportunity to show our support for Arizona at the ..........

Stand With Arizona Rally

Date: Saturday, May 29, 2010
    Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    Tempe Arizona

http://standwitharizona.org/
    and
    http://standwitharizona.org/splash.php

Arizona is under heavy fire from the left-wing bullies for trying to protect its own citizens from the ravages of illegal immigration. The entire state is being attacked as 'racist,' 'nazi' and 'extremist.' (Sound familiar?) The left-wing bullies believe they can target, isolate and neutralize Arizona, and thereby pressure the people of Arizona to stop enforcing the law.

If you agree with the left-wingers, then you should feel free to stay home and go on with your life.

If, however, you DO support Arizona, we think it's time for all of us to...

STAND WITH ARIZONA!!!

On Saturday, May 29th, patriots from across the United States will be coming together in the Phoenix area to Stand With Arizona and against the left-wing bullies.

If you support Arizona's right to pass reasonable laws for the protection of its own citizens, you are hereby invited to JOIN US on May 29th in Phoenix.

Will you answer the call?
    http://standwitharizona.org/

JOIN THE "STAND WITH ARIZONA" FACEBOOK GROUP

THE ENTIRE NATION NEEDS TO SEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS SUPPORT ARIZONA IN THIS BATTLE........time to stand!

Rebecca Forest, President
    & the IRCOT Board of Directors

ARIZONA GETS IT RIGHT -- SHOW YOUR SUPPORT NOW!!
    SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR AZ GOVERNOR BREWER & THE AZ IMMIGRATION LAW

Please sign this petition to show support for AZ and pass it on: http://www.janbrewer.com/.

Then, read the following Peter Morrison Report and consider sending a free fax to Governor Perry, House Speaker Joe Straus & Lt. Governor Dewhurst encouraging them to follow in AZ footsteps! Send a fax to Gov. Perry, Lt. Gov. Dewhurst, and Speaker Straus:
    http://www.morrisonreport.com/fax_test/ ... p?faxID=87

[EXCERPTS - Peter Morrison Report]
    The Arizona legislature passed a bill this year that can actually have a real impact on the massive invasion of illegal aliens that all states in the Southwest are experiencing.

Read the Full report: http://www.PeterMorrisonReport.com/

IRCOT CO-FOUNDING ORGAZATIONS: (listed in alphabetical order)

Central Texans for Secure Borders (CTSB) - Austin & Surrounding Areas
    IRCOT N. TX - (Formerly Citizens for Immigration Reform - Dallas/Ft. Worth)

Texans for Immigration Reform (TFIR) - Houston

OUR SPECIAL FRIENDS: AT:
    Peter Morrison Report

IRCOT PARTNERS:

National Coalition for the Defense of American Sovereignty ("NCDAS")

Texas Border Volunteers
    Texas MCDC
    Texas Minutemen

West TX Concerned Citizen Coalition

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THESE IMPORTANT ORGANIZATIONS:

ALIPAC
    CENTER FOR IMMIGRATION STUDIES
    COMMON SENSE TEXANS
    FAIR
    IRLI
    JUDICIAL WATCH
    NUMBERS USA

ADDITIONAL ORGANIZATIONS THAT SHARE OUR VIEWS ON IMMIGRATION:

EAGLE FORUM
    TEXAS EAGLE FORUM

Received by email dated 5/10/2010 10:05:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related
    Pro-Illegals Call for massive March on Arizona May 29
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1058091.html#1058091
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Stand with Arizona site is not loading both links is slow and/or not loading.

Kathyet

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Kathy, After you enter a response and while the website is loading (with status bar waiting and a grayed out screen), just click anywhere on the screen and it clears up as an active view. It registers you as a completed response anyway. Don't wait for the status bar to load.

kathyet wrote:
    "The Stand with Arizona site is not loading both links is slow and/or not loading."

Kathyet

Thank you for the information. Please try them again now.

Tx2step

I finally got on... I emailed the link to a lot of my friends and family...

Thanks for the help.

Good luck Arizona....

Kathyet

Kathyet wrote:
    "I finally got on... I emailed the link to a lot of my friends and family...

Thanks for the help.

Good luck Arizona....

Kathyet"

And thank you for your help!

Tx2step

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Related
    Pro-Illegals Call for massive March on Arizona May 29
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1058091.html#1058091
    so, the pro-aliens plan to march on the same day? i smell a race riot. they gonna bring thier machetes?

draindog - the locations are miles apart so unless they change their location everybody should be OK. Although I am sensing the same thing and am concerned about bringing my beloveds into a possibly physically dangerous situation.

For those of us locally we could use a little more information - since many of us are displaced citizen non-workers or barely working we need to budget for attendance to this event.

So I would like to know how much the parking costs and how much admission to the stadium costs. Can anybody advise?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I have signed up and also changed my password but have received nothing from this StandWithArizona. I also see nothing on the site that talks about fees. I think there are many who wish to support but just getting there and paying the entry fees and parking fees can be a challenge so if these costs are posted attendance will be much higher. Ditto for the Hayworth Cook-out.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!