Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stop Foreign Workers from Taking Our Jobs by Tom Tancredo

Time to Stop Foreign Workers from Taking Our Jobs

Dear Friend,

Will you authorize me to send an "Open Letter" on your behalf to President Obama demanding he call on Congress for a moratorium on immigration until unemployment falls below 6% and also instruct appropriate government agencies to resume workplace raids and other measures to crack down on illegal aliens?

I believe the idea of a moratorium on all immigration into our country until we seriously reduce today's dreadful unemployment numbers makes total sense (in fact, I introduced a moratorium bill when I was in Congress). It certainly also makes sense to get serious about cracking down on illegal immigration!

And as a former elected official, let me tell you something else -- politically, these ideas are dynamite!

With Barack Obama openly planning to introduce a "comprehensive immigration reform" (AMNESTY) plan next year, it is critical for our side to seize the initiative and put the Obama team on the defensive - before it's too late!

And that is exactly what you and I and Team America can do!

I want Team America to generate thousands of "Open Letters" demanding an immigration moratorium and serious enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

And then I want to build serious public support for these two vital measures.

I know for sure that at this time of hardship in our nation, most Americans want to help our fellow citizens find jobs...and that becomes very difficult when we're bringing close to 125,000 immigrants into the country every month and when the federal government is reducing enforcement measures against illegal aliens!

By circulating and delivering thousands of "Open Letters" to the White House, complete with a major media effort, we will be putting real pressure on the Obama administration to do the right thing.

And we will also be giving good, conservative anti-illegal immigration candidates a powerful issue to run on in next year's critical midterm congressional campaigns!

Sincerely,

Tom Tancredo

Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org

received by e-mail from
    Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Wed, Dec 16, 2009 11:25 pm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to News & Releases from Other Groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)