http://www.earnedmedia.org/crave0327.html

Stop Illegal Aliens--Close Our Borders

To: National Desk

Contact: Don Swarthout, President, Christians Reviving America's Values, 859-219-1222, 859-619-2811 cell

WASHINGTON, March 27 /Christian Wire Service/ -- Tomorrow the United States Senate begins discussions about legislation to regulate our borders. Their goal is to stop Illegal Aliens and terrorists from coming into our nation.

The House already passed legislation which is very strict. That legislation calls for the completion of a wall between the United States and Mexico. It also calls for fines of up to $50,000 for those employers who are willing to hire Illegal Aliens and the enforcement of laws already on the books. Several other proposals call for amnesty.

Congressman Tom Tancredo, of Colorado said, “Anything that is calling for a guest worker program is saying that you can come here illegally and then stay as a guest worker is nothing less than Amnesty.”

Sean Hannity of Fox News said, “It is not a of if we will be attacked again, it is a matter of when we will be attacked again. We must fix our border problems both up north and down south. Security is issues number 1, 2, 3, and 4. I’m for anything that is anti-Amnesty.”

Don Swarthout, President of Christians Reviving America’s Values, CRAVE, said, “America is a nation of laws. We cannot continue to allow the laws of our nation to be broken by people who are free loaders, criminals and drug smugglers. We must get a handle on who is coming into our country.”

“We also need to wake up to the fact that Islamic Muslims want to come into our nation and to kill us. People keep talking about the peaceful Muslims, but so far I have not met any of Muslims who are peaceful. The Muslims are involved in every war being fought anywhere in the world right now. It is time for America to wake up to the GRAVE DANGER that the Muslim World is presenting to the United States of America and to the world in general,” Swarthout continued.

“CRAVE will contact every Senator in the United States to inform them that we stand for the completion of a wall, the fining of employers and the closing of our borders to Illegal Aliens and to terrorists. I strongly suggest that you do the same,” Swarthout concluded.