Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Support the GOP Presidential Trust

Dear Fellow Conservative,

The Republican National Committee is the ONLY GOP organization allowed by federal law to directly support our presidential nominee after the primaries are over.

With a little less than nine months remaining until Election Day, one thing is absolutely certain: Our 2008 nominee will be up against the largest, most relentless Democrat money machine in history.

Analysts expect the Democrat nominee to raise $500 million for the election -- Senator Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama each raised more than $100 million just last year.

It is critical the RNC be able to give our nominee -- whomever he might be -- the resources to compete against the Democrat money machine from Day One.

Senator Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are turning to their usual special interest allies -- Hollywood elites, Big Labor and MoveOn.org -- to fill their war chests $4,600 at a time.

Please help ensure that the RNC has the funds available to support our next Republican presidential nominee by making a secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today.

The RNC relies on grassroots leaders like you to compete. Contrary to what the national media would have you believe, the average contribution to the RNC is $54. I am quite proud that our base of support comes from smaller donors, but I also know that means we must lay the foundation for Republican victory NOW.

With the future of our country at stake this November, time is of the essence in our drive to elect a Republican successor to President Bush. The generous support of RNC Sustaining Members like you is vital to making sure we succeed.

We need your help to stop the Democrats plan to push America to the Left. We need your support to block their designs to take complete control of the federal government.

Your secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 today is a crucial first step in keeping the White House in Republican hands.

Please help the RNC prepare today. Thank you in advance for your continuing commitment to our Party and our cause.

Best Wishes,

Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
    Chairman, Republican National Committee

Got this by e-mail from the GOP..... as a conservative I think they are out of they're collective minds ... "You want me to pay for more of the same SH_T" ... I think not Amigo... as Ace Ventura would say "have a good day and bye bye now"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a registered Republican, I'd rather let the party die out before voting for McCain just because he is the Republican candidate.

He is so far to the left, and his values do not reflect mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The Republicans need a candidate before we can support them. And I don't mean McCain. Never McCain.

Not a penny for McCain.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Never. I would sooner have Obama shoot me in the face than have McCain sneak up behind me and slit my throat. I'm waiting for the R********* to start.

As a long time Republican I can honestly say that the party no longer represents me. I will never vote for Mccain. Today I do not consider myself a Republican and will change my registration next week.I cant believe this has happened.There is no voice out there that represents the Ronald Reagan conservitive.