Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teamster - Matricula Consular Card Shut Down by Minutemen

he Teamster's in Orange, CA was the location for a Matricula Consular Card give away by the Mexican Consulate.

http://www.teamstersjc42.com/local578/

1936 W. Chapman Avenue Orange, California 92868

There was steady traffic at the Teamster's office until small group of Minutemen began a peaceful protest, shouting "Shame on The Teamsters" and "Mexican Consulate Go Home."

They quickly went inside and a small group gathered outside to watch. The police were called, and assured the protesters they had the right to peaceably assemble, with a car staying to watch over the group. Great Job Orange Police!!

<center>

</center>

call this teamsters office tomorrow and give them a piece of your mind

update

D.A. King, an anti-illegal immigration activist and a U.S. citizen, obtained three MatrĂ*culas with his picture, and widely publicized one of them across the internet to illustrate the problems he sees with the document. The card in question bears the name "Al Qaida Gonzalez."[6]

Bruce DeCell, a retired New York City police officer who lost a son-in-law in 9/11, obtained a forged MatrĂ*cula with his name, and successfully used it as identification to enter the headquarters of the Department of Homeland Security. DeCell's card, which he obtained from a street vendor in California, gives his address as "123 Fraud Blvd." in "Staton Island", New York, and his birthplace as "Tijiuna", B.C.[7]

Ahh Those Minutemen !

Ahh Those Minutemen ! What a fresh site to see. Kind of reminds me of the time when Thomas and Ben, James and me, oh lets not forget George and Andrew please ~

How we would gather in a kitchen somewhere, and make plans against our despair. How can these people claim to be Americans, when they support the Invasion of our borders, and our National Security.

It's time America ! To Stand Up and Be Free, and shout our boasts of our Rights and Liberties, not theirs !

I would much rather die standing, than to serve on my knees. Remember, it's far better to Stand for Something, than to Stand for anything...

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Death, or Give Me Liberty !