Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell Congress to Pass the National Language Act!

RightMarch alert:
    Make English the Official Language of USA
    Tell Congress to Pass the National Language Act!
    ALERT: Sick and tired of "Press One For English"?

Yeah, we are too. So let's do something about it!

Last month, Sen. James Ihofe (R-OK) introduced legislation that declares English to be the official language of the United States government. This legislation, the "National Language Act of 2008," codifies the principle that no one is entitled to receive federal documents or federal services in languages other than English. The bill specifically states that no person has a right, entitlement or claim to have the Government of the United States or any of its officials or representatives act, communicate, perform or provide services or materials in any language other than English.

Now, Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) has introduced companion legislation in the U.S. House. We may finally be able to move this legislation to a vote -- if YOU help.

America's genius as a melting-pot nation has always been promoted by assimilation to a common language. Large-scale legal immigration threatens social cohesion and America's shared values when new arrivals are unwilling to learn English. The "National Language Act of 2008" will reduce costs to our federal government and will encourage new, legal immigrants to quickly adopt America's native tongue. Learning English has always been and will continue to be a key step in achieving the American dream.

Isn't it time to "Press YES For English" as our official language?

TAKE ACTION: Polling of Americans throughout the country consistently demonstrates that Americans overwhelmingly believe English should be recognized as the national language of the United States. The National Language Act will reduce cost to our federal government and improve the assimilation of new legal immigrants in our nation. This debate is not just about preserving our culture and heritage, but also about bettering the odds of our nation's newest potential citizens.

We need to make sure these bills move quickly through Congress for a vote. Please click "Go!" NOW to send a FREE message to your Representative and both Senators, demanding that they pass the National Language Act.

NOTE: Be sure to send this Alert to EVERYONE you know who wants to help DEMAND that Congress finally make English the official language of these United States. Thank you!
    http://capwiz.com/sicminc/issues/alert/ ... 96&type=CO

Done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done and sent on to others.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent, and passed to everyone in my address book.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy, we sure to need it in Gwinnett Co., Georgia. Many parts of Gwinnett Co. only have English road signs. It is amazing the change here in 15 years. My place now your place is next if we don't stop it (or maybe your place is just like mine now).

I meant to add a book that a friend told me to read. It's called Civil War II and the author is Thomas Chittum. It scared the crap out of me. I hope it is wrong!!

Done!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    I meant to add a book that a friend told me to read. It's called Civil War II and the author is Thomas Chittum. It scared the crap out of me. I hope it is wrong!!
    I have read that book too. There is a lot of truth in it and the things in the book are possibility.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/