Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Time for Complaining is Over

This is soooo cool!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.magic-city-news.com/Jan_Herr ... 7537.shtml

Jan Herron
    By Jan Herron
    Feb 27, 2007 - 1:59:41 PM

ROGER HEDGECOCK:
    Hold Their Feet to the Fire XII
    April 21 - 26, 2007
    Washington D.C.

By Jan Herron

The illegal alien invasion is more than ("I just want to put food on the table,") illegal aliens wandering across our borders, it is a massive "conspiracy" on America, aided and abetted by our "blinded government" as well.

With 12-20 million illegal aliens camping out in our country, the invasion has now touched every citizen in America.

This invasion must cease immediately. Join Roger Hedgecock in Washington, D. C. It's time to get off the couch and let your voices be heard loud and clear. No, not just a few of you. We need millions! Roger Hedgecock of San Diego (also substitute for Rush Limbaugh show) together with many other talk show hosts throughout the US will be in Washington April 21 - 26, demanding a stop to the invasion of illegal aliens into our country.

Over the last 10 years, Roger has taken large groups of his listeners to Washington, DC to lobby Congress on key issues. Once again, he is asking radio talk show hosts around the country to join him in a national effort culminating in five days of citizen lobbying on Capitol Hill for immigration reforms.

Other talk show hosts who are committed to travel to DC with their listeners:

Terry Anderson - KRLA, Los Angeles
    Peter Boyles - KHOW, Denver
    John & Ken - KFI, Los Angeles
    Melanie Morgan - KSFO, San Francisco
    Lars Larson - Westwood One, Portland, Oregon
    Mark Williams - KFBK, Sacramento
    Bruce Jacobs - KFYI, Phoenix
    Martha Zoller - WDUN, Gainesville, Georgia
    Further details are provided below and more information will be provided in future updates. Action: The first step is for all of you to commit to participating. Please send this alert to your like-minded friends, ask them to do the same, and mark your calendars. More importantly ... Call Phone 619-523-0090 - Fax 619-523-0040 make travel arrangements to join Talk Radio America in DC.

Here's how Roger puts it to his listeners:

Are you ready to stop whining about immigration reform?
    Are you ready to do something about it?
    Will you get off the couch and get to work?
    Join us in Washington, DC as we confront Congress and demand:
    The time for complaining is over...The time to rise up is long overdue...The time for action is NOW!!

For information on the details or travel packages, Email: sandycartertravel@cox.net. Phone: 619-523-0090

ROGER HEDGECOCK
    Hold Their Feet to the Fire XII
    April 21 - 26, 2007
    Washington D.C.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

Get acquainted meeting, team assignment, lobbying instruction, & lobbying materials
    Orientation meeting in Washington DC
    5 nights hotel accommodations on Capitol Hill
    8-hour tour (with time for dinner on your own)
    Celebration dinner on April 25th

Hotel taxes and luggage handling at hotels
    OPTIONS: (priced per person based on double occupancy)

Hotel on Capitol Hill -Land package only - from $1020 per person
    Single room on Capitol Hil - $1,600
    Quad rate $715.00 per person. Air add-on and transfers:
    San Diego to Washington D.C. - roundtrip - $335.00 per person. Air and transfers are only available if you book my land package.
    If you want to participate in lobbying events & banquet only, price Is: $195.00 per person
    All prices are based on availability upon receipt of check. Space is Limited! Call immediately to reserve your space for this very popular trip. Please fill out the attached registration form and send your full payment by check. All space is based on availability at time of booking. No credit cards accepted

Cancellation policy: $100 from deposit until February 15, 2007 - from February 16, 2007 cancellation is 100%

Trip cancellation insurance is available

For more information Call 619-523-0090 or e-mail sandycartertravel@cox.net

Sandy Carter Travel - 3432 Fenelon St.- San Diego, CA 92106

NATIONAL DRIVE FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM Registration - Hold Their Feet to the Fire XII with Roger Hedgecock - April 21- 26, 2007

FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM AND RETURN IT ALONG WITH YOUR FULL PAYMENT BYCHECK, IN THE AMOUNT INDICATED.

Choose travel below: All rates listed are per person, double occupancy except when indicated by quad or single.

Land only packages:

_____Hotel on Capitol Hill - Air Not Included, no transfers - $1020. per person based on double occupancy
    _____Round trip Air from San Diego to Washington, DC - and transfers to and from the hotel- $335.00 per person (Air and transfers only available to people booking my land package).
    _____ Quad room - $760.00 per person land package - 4 people to the room each one pays this amount not including air.
    _____ Single room $1600.00 land package only
    _____I am requesting a roommate and understand my money will be returned if no roommate is found.
    If requesting a roommate:
    Your Age _____ male___ female___ non-smoking____ smoking____
    other comments__________________

Amount of check: $____________ T-Shirt size: ____X-Large ____Large ____ Med ____Small

LEGAL NAME: __________________________________________________ ______________
    (title) (first) (middle) (last) (nick name)
    2ND PERSON NAME: __________________________________________________ ________
    (title) (first) (middle) (last) (nick name)
    HOME PHONE: ____________BUSINESS PHONE: ___________EMAIL: ________________
    ADDRESS:__________________________________________ ____________________
    (Street) (City) (State) (Zip code)
    IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CONTACT:__________________________________________ __________
    CANCELLATION POLICY: . $100 is non refundable until February 15, 2007 - from February 16 100% penalty applies. TRIP INTERUPTION AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE, AND IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. I understand the trip cancellation penalty as indicated above and that insurance for protection is available.
    ________________________________________ _________________
    Signature Date
    CST #20039745-40 Mail check and registration form to: Sandy Carter Travel, 3432 Fenelon St. San Diego, CA 92106 Phone 619-523-0090 - Fax 619-523-0040 E-mail: sandycartertravel@cox.net
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very Cool Jean!

The American people are mobilizing!! We are not going to take it anymore!

Does anybody remember that Movie. It had several people shouting out their windows, "I'm not going to take it anymore."

Well, I think they should revamp for a commmerical and put our cause against illegal immigration across the screen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Update! Was listening to John and Ken today and they had Roger Hedgecock on. Roger must be organizing this group. He said now 34 talk show hosts are going to DC with them which totals over 1 million listeners. This will be huge!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is great Jean. I was talking with family members and a few of us might go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd love to go to this, but my boyfriend and I will be on vacation with his karate group in Japan during this time.

I'd love to see a million-American march be organized in Washington. Someone should get Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs on board with this as well.

I would hope Washington would listen if at least ONE MILLION of it's LEGAL citizens marched on Washington.

TexasGal

P.S. I've been reading posts on the site for quite awhile now, but this is my first post.

That's Peter Finch, from the film Network.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, TexasGal!!!!

John and Ken from KFI 640 are in on this too.
    ------------------------