Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TnRIP Paul Revere Ride - July 16th

Date: 2006/06/25 Sun AM 08:09:10 EDT
    Subject: TnRIP Event: Paul Revere Ride - July 16th

www.TnRIP.org

Sunday, July 16, 2006. The Paul Revere Ride will be coming through Nashville from 11:00 a.m. to noon. We hope that our members will turn out to support secure borders!! More information about the Ride may be found here.
    Anyone who wants to participate in the ride to the capitol with the Paul Revere riders should meet in the parking lot of Coach's Sports Restaurant, 709 Rivergate Pkwy., Goodlettsville, TN 37072-2315 (map here) between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on July 16th.

An Experienced Road Captain is still needed to lead the group to the Capitol. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us and let us know ASAP!

If you haven't visited the website lately, be sure to spend a few minutes on the 'Articles', 'News' and 'Videos' pages. There has been a LOT happening!

Thanks to ALL for staying informed and helping to combat the growing problems facing our Nation!

Theresa Harmon
    Tennesseans for Responsible Immigration Policies
    www.TnRIP.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to see Frosty in a few hours! The Paul Revere riders will be here at 5:00. I'll post some pictures and hopefully a video later tonight!

Yeeeeee Haaaaaawwwwwww! Frosty is coming to town! He will be holding a reverse Alamo at the Mexican Consulate in Dallas around 6:30.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looking forward to pics and we want to know all the details Dixie.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Represent us proudly, Dixie!!! If you get a chance, let him know we're on the side of the USA!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hey! I'm back! I'll put the video on tonight and I will have pics in a few days. Darn, ran out of memory! I'm such an armature! I really like Frosty. Cool guy! I'm going to attempt my hand at a freelance article and send it to my paper. Wish me luck!
    Dixie

Dixie...

Good luck happens when preparation and opportunity meet! Good luck, can't wait to here about it!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!