Here is an e-mail message that was sent to me today which I feel contains some very important information for ALIPAC members in regard to the situation of American Workers going without jobs while positions are being filled by people who come from other countries, both legally and of course, Illegally. I am sharing this with you because of the relevance it has to all of us. Here it is:

The American Worker Needs Your Help!

More than 54 million Americans don't have a job. Yet American jobs are being outsourced daily to workers in other countries. Even worse, Big Business has now teamed up with immigration and labor lawyers to avoid hiring American workers here at home. That's right. Take a look at the CNN news report by Lou Dobbs in the website. The footage features an immigration attorney teaching businesses how to avoid hiring U.S. workers..

To learn more about this situation which I am sure many of us experienced at one time or another, please access the following website: http://www.americanworker.org/ Read all about it and see for yourself how the outsourcing of jobs, the hiring of people from other countries to take American jobs and the problem of Illegal Immigration go hand in hand! It's a good website to gain some valuable information in order to assist all of us. This website asks the readers to sign a petition which one may do by accessing the links at the bottom of the page.

And for those of you who, like myself, live in California, here is an important website that honestly deals with the problems that have been dogging us for a couple of decades now: all of which are compounded by the growing Illegal Immigration Problem: http://www.capsweb.organd which tells you what we can do about it.

I have copied this information to all of my e-mail listings with the following statement: This e-mail is being sent to you so that you may be apprised of the situations we are currently enduring. I hope it will be helpful to you.

The information in both of these websites are highly relevant to our work here at ALIPAC. So, I hope that you will find these websites informative and helpful to our cause. We are not alone!