Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UN targeting State Legislators for Legal Immigration

I hope I posted this in the right spot. I just received this in my email. I think I will send it to Lou Dobbs since this is what he just discussed on his show last night.

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Founder Metcalfe and Invasion PA Report Targeted by United Nations
    HARRISBURG—Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration (SLLI) founder Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler County) announced today that both he and his Invasion PA: National Security Begins at Home Keystone State Report have been referenced in the latest United Nations “Committee on the Elimination of Racismâ€

moderators

Sorry, I just noticed this is posted under general discussion. ( Please delete this post.) Thanks.

Lynne, this is a great article, I hope they leave it up as the other one is to hard to read....How dare these people call him Racist....this story is an outrage and we need to see that all U.S. Senators see this.

Do you have link to it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Sosad. Sorry for not posting the link. It was sent to my email address. I must have signed up there for email updates. I just found a link on their website:

http://www.statelegislatorsforlegalimmi ... &itemid=80

Thanks Lynne I went there and could not find the article.. not enough sleep I guess....thanks am going to sent to all the MSM.

I could not get the UN source link to work, did you try it?
    I e-mailed Daryl's office and asked about it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)