Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UN Targets State Legislators

The UN is up to sticking it's nose in our sovereignty. I hope all State Legislators join ASAP.

State Legislators for Legal Immigration Founder Metcalfe and Invasion PA Report Targeted by United Nations

HARRISBURG—[b]Pennsylvania State Representative and State Legislators for Legal Immigration (SLLI) founder Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler County) announced today that both he and his Invasion PA: National Security Begins at Home Keystone State Report have been referenced in the latest United Nations “Committee on the Elimination of Racismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    excuse me... the UN is about as corrupt and broke as anything out there other than George Bush / Bill Clinton...

Go take your broke A$$ agency and fix it; or at the very least, clean up your own back yard before you look into mine for dirt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the UN as concerned with looking into how Mexico treats illegal aliens? How about why Mexicans are fleeing their country which is not having a civil war, there is no religious or political persecution or famine? Mexicans are fleeing for the public trough that only America is STUPID enough to give them!

Why isn't the UN concerned with fixing the rampant corruption that is Mexico? Force Calerdon to clean his own cesspool, they are not our problem!

BASTA!
    "

I'm for kicking the UN out of the US and not recognizing their authority, let them go to Europe where they belong.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I'm for kicking the UN out of the US and not recognizing their authority, let them go to Europe where they belong.
    That is what I've been saying for quite some time. If we just got busy and jailed anyone who had excessive (say 10 - 20) parking tickets that are not paid and used that as a reason to deport each perpetrator - - then we would get rid of 98% of the ambassadors to the UN. Then expelling the remainder would be no problem.

That group has never been effective at enforcing anything. All they do is to bad mouth the USA and denigrate our rights, our Constitution and our way of life - not to mention the religion of the majority of our people.

I say boot them - - - last month!!
    "The Second Amendment is the RESET button of the United States Constitution." — Doug McKay