Urgent— Help Stop Pelosi's Health Care for Illegals!

Dear Friend,

I was downtown yesterday for a meeting with Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT). You helped send him to Washington last year--he was our candidate running against the pro-amnesty incumbent Chris Cannon. He is terrific and a real champion on our behalf on so many issues--especially immigration. He had the health care bill sitting on this coffee table. It was 18 inches high--over 2,000 pages! No one can digest this monster in just a few days; but that is exactly what the Democrats want-a blind vote!

But we do know that there's plenty in there to please La Raza!

Two months ago President Obama told Congress there would be no health care benefits for illegals in his reform bill. That's when Joe Wilson yelled out "You're lying!" In response to Wilson, the President's press secretary Robert Gibbs told us: "Illegal immigrants would not be allowed to access the exchange that is set up." Well guess what--He was lying!

The bill Pelosi and her Democratic henchmen are trying to jam down our throats, with no time to review, gives illegals access to the exchange. What's more there is no effective verification system in the bill. Illegals with their phony IDs will have no trouble getting health care under this bill--and charging us! We have got to stop them--it is too costly and gives illegals another stake in our country. Why would illegal immigrants go home if we keep giving them more reasons to stay!

The bill also waives the five-year waiting periods for legal immigrants to gain access to all subsidies under the bill. This violates the long-standing policy in the U.S. that immigrants should not become burdens to American taxpayers. Our friends at FAIR cost out an identical provision in a previous version of this bill and found it would cost taxpayers nearly $34 billion!

We can't afford this game anymore--taxpayers are already paying too much for illegal immigration. We can't pay anymore--it is time to just enforce the laws and give their illegally acquired jobs back to Americans.

In fact it is time to call a moratorium on legal immigration. Unemployment is now 10.2%. Americans need all the new jobs created--every one of them! We have to halt this crazy policy of bringing in 137,000 new foreign workers to compete with Americans every month and we have to halt legal immigration until Americans are back to work.

We need you to get on the phone immediately and call your Congressman. Tell them "No Health care for Illegal immigrants!--Tell them their jobs depend on it!"

Please call your congressman today!! Here is the switchboard number: (202) 224-3121. And say a prayer they will listen. Then call again!

Thanks for all you do for this great country.

Sincerely,

Bay Buchanan

P.S. Let me know how your call goes! Send me an e-mail at teamamericapac@gmail.com and put "Call to my Congressman" in the subject line.

received by e-mail from
Bay Buchanan bay@teamamericapac.org
Fri, Nov 6, 2009 4:20 pm

Paid for by Team America PAC
501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
(703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org