Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Very Poignant Letter

I went to the CaMMP site and I found this anonymous letter. Being a rancher myself it tore at my heart.:

On this eve of Sept. 11, I wonder how many terrorists have come across the border between the United States and Mexico today. Normally, September brings a dramatic slowdown in the invasion that has been constant since January, but not this year. This is when we can relax for a few months, relieved that the fire season is over, and our homes still are here. We can breathe a sigh of relief that most of the aliens are already in the United States, and we can enjoy the peace and quiet that drew us to this canyon almost 20 years ago.

But the invasion has not slowed down based on my observation, which also is the opinion of the Border Patrol personnel I have spoken with. Why should it slow down when there is a promise of amnesty by our own elected officials? Those who have earned their citizenship should be outraged too, as I am. Because of big business greed and political aspirations, our government has allowed this problem to be virtually ignored. Our government is aiding and abetting known criminals, many felons. And as they cross our border they say, “Stupid Americans.�

Our Border Patrol has been tasked to do an impossible job – like asking a boxer to go into the ring with his hands tied behind his back. How can one agent guard 12 or 15 washes that cross the border at one time? Impossible.

Our public lands have been trampled and trashed beyond recovery in my lifetime. Our forests and grasslands have been burned far beyond what is acceptable by trespassers, criminals, and invaders. And it will only get worse after many years of drought and a poor monsoon. Maybe this year we will face fall and winter fires. “Stupid Americans.�

Hikers and backpackers beware. You might be confronted by habituated bears in the high country of the Huachuca Mountains, who want what is in your pack more than anything growing in the wild. Or if you are really lucky, you might encounter a group of 50 or even 80 illegal aliens or drug smugglers, who could care less that you are an American citizen on your own soil. Or even worse than that, you might encounter terrorists who hate Americans and who want to harm or kill you. If the terrorists haven’t figured out how to get into this country undetected, it won’t be long before they do – the Huachucas, the San Pedro, Cochise County, Arizona. “Let’s go kill those evil Americans, stupid Americans.�

I wonder why my godson, who is fighting terrorism abroad, isn’t right here in Cochise County guarding these very vulnerable borders of ours – open borders. Many people who live in Cochise County, especially those in the city of Sierra Vista, are oblivious to what the rest of us are dealing with on a daily and a nightly basis. Helicopters hovering over your house in the middle of the night, watchdogs barking wildly as the invaders march across your driveway and mangle your fences, dumping their dirty clothes, backpacks, water bottles, excrement, and toilet paper in your yard or in your favorite hiking places.

Border Patrol vehicles in your driveway when you step out of your garage, apprehended coyotes claiming they are in your driveway to visit with you because you are their friends; coyotes nearly running you off the road so they can escape and deliver their human cargo; 30 aliens trying to get into your car because they think you are a coyote; or aliens pounding on your doors to get water or use the telephone.

What has happened to our rights? Mine have been violated practically every day for nearly five years now.

What about your endangered, threatened, and protected species? U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Arizona Game and Fish, and our “beloved� environmentalists, why do you not protest? What about our destroyed public lands? U.S. Forest Service, U.S. Park Service, and BLM, why do you not protest?

What about our tax dollars being used to care for and promote these criminals instead of caring for our poor and elderly U.S. citizens? What about it, taxpayers? Why do you not protest?

What has happened here? I am confused and frustrated. Why haven’t we as Americans stopped this travesty? We are at war, yet we are turning the other cheek day after day, and reelecting politicians who want to give criminals and perhaps terrorists amnesty for breaking our laws? Why do we have laws we are going to reward people for breaking? What stupid Americans we are. Pull your heads out of the sand and think about what is really happening here – our borders are open – why do we not protest?

Under the RICO statutes, it is illegal for criminal activity to be moved across state lines. So why did the federal government conspire to and succeed in moving the UDA problem out of El Paso and San Diego into the remote southern parts of Arizona? Perhaps it all boils down to votes. A lot less people, hence a lot less votes. Why are my rights to live in peace in a rural environment less important than a San Diego or an El Paso urbanite? It is not right, nor is it just, nor is it legal. If we do not protest, there will be nothing left to protect.

>>>God bless them all and help them all. It's probably very hard for them to remember that this is AMERICA!
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

We "Stupid Americans" would do well to remember to pray for our brave soldiers fighting to protect our rights over there.

And we would do well to remember to pray for our brave minutemen who are trying so hard to protect our borders here.

We would also do well to pray for our elected officials that they would rememer who put them where they are and what we want them to do. And that we do NOT want or like ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity according to Albert Einstein. Perhaps we should stop criticizing them so much and start praying for them more.

They say prayer works wonders. Let's give it a go!!
    The line separating good & evil passes not through states, nor between political parties either--but right through every human heart.

Re: A Very Poignant Letter

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I went to the CaMMP site and I found this anonymous letter. Being a rancher myself it tore at my heart.:

On this eve of Sept. 11, I wonder how many terrorists have come across the border between the United States and Mexico today. Normally, September brings a dramatic slowdown in the invasion that has been constant since January, but not this year. This is when we can relax for a few months, relieved that the fire season is over, and our homes still are here. We can breathe a sigh of relief that most of the aliens are already in the United States, and we can enjoy the peace and quiet that drew us to this canyon almost 20 years ago.

But the invasion has not slowed down based on my observation, which also is the opinion of the Border Patrol personnel I have spoken with. Why should it slow down when there is a promise of amnesty by our own elected officials? Those who have earned their citizenship should be outraged too, as I am. Because of big business greed and political aspirations, our government has allowed this problem to be virtually ignored. Our government is aiding and abetting known criminals, many felons. And as they cross our border they say, “Stupid Americans.�

Our Border Patrol has been tasked to do an impossible job – like asking a boxer to go into the ring with his hands tied behind his back. How can one agent guard 12 or 15 washes that cross the border at one time? Impossible.

Our public lands have been trampled and trashed beyond recovery in my lifetime. Our forests and grasslands have been burned far beyond what is acceptable by trespassers, criminals, and invaders. And it will only get worse after many years of drought and a poor monsoon. Maybe this year we will face fall and winter fires. “Stupid Americans.�

Hikers and backpackers beware. You might be confronted by habituated bears in the high country of the Huachuca Mountains, who want what is in your pack more than anything growing in the wild. Or if you are really lucky, you might encounter a group of 50 or even 80 illegal aliens or drug smugglers, who could care less that you are an American citizen on your own soil. Or even worse than that, you might encounter terrorists who hate Americans and who want to harm or kill you. If the terrorists haven’t figured out how to get into this country undetected, it won’t be long before they do – the Huachucas, the San Pedro, Cochise County, Arizona. “Let’s go kill those evil Americans, stupid Americans.�

I wonder why my godson, who is fighting terrorism abroad, isn’t right here in Cochise County guarding these very vulnerable borders of ours – open borders. Many people who live in Cochise County, especially those in the city of Sierra Vista, are oblivious to what the rest of us are dealing with on a daily and a nightly basis. Helicopters hovering over your house in the middle of the night, watchdogs barking wildly as the invaders march across your driveway and mangle your fences, dumping their dirty clothes, backpacks, water bottles, excrement, and toilet paper in your yard or in your favorite hiking places.

Border Patrol vehicles in your driveway when you step out of your garage, apprehended coyotes claiming they are in your driveway to visit with you because you are their friends; coyotes nearly running you off the road so they can escape and deliver their human cargo; 30 aliens trying to get into your car because they think you are a coyote; or aliens pounding on your doors to get water or use the telephone.

What has happened to our rights? Mine have been violated practically every day for nearly five years now.

What about your endangered, threatened, and protected species? U.S. Fish and Wildlife, Arizona Game and Fish, and our “beloved� environmentalists, why do you not protest? What about our destroyed public lands? U.S. Forest Service, U.S. Park Service, and BLM, why do you not protest?

What about our tax dollars being used to care for and promote these criminals instead of caring for our poor and elderly U.S. citizens? What about it, taxpayers? Why do you not protest?

What has happened here? I am confused and frustrated. Why haven’t we as Americans stopped this travesty? We are at war, yet we are turning the other cheek day after day, and reelecting politicians who want to give criminals and perhaps terrorists amnesty for breaking our laws? Why do we have laws we are going to reward people for breaking? What stupid Americans we are. Pull your heads out of the sand and think about what is really happening here – our borders are open – why do we not protest?

Under the RICO statutes, it is illegal for criminal activity to be moved across state lines. So why did the federal government conspire to and succeed in moving the UDA problem out of El Paso and San Diego into the remote southern parts of Arizona? Perhaps it all boils down to votes. A lot less people, hence a lot less votes. Why are my rights to live in peace in a rural environment less important than a San Diego or an El Paso urbanite? It is not right, nor is it just, nor is it legal. If we do not protest, there will be nothing left to protect.

>>>God bless them all and help them all. It's probably very hard for them to remember that this is AMERICA!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They say prayer works wonders. Let's give it a go!!
    I believe in prayer. Let's give it a go. Lets also include in our prayers for God to give US the strength to do what needs to be done.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn