Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Patriots Kick Jim Gilchrist Off The Border

[b]

Patriots Kick Jim Gilchrist Off The Border

On Saturday, April 5, Jim Gilchrist arrogantly showed up at the border near Campo, CA. He was promptly shunned by everyone attending the "Light Up The Line" event.

Jim Gilchrist had absolutely nothing to do with putting this event together. This was a typical move by Jim Gilchrist to generate media attention for himself by leeching off of the work of others. In the video you see a man in sunglasses, with a press pass around his neck, that's KFI AM640 reporter Steve Gregory. Jim Gilchrist is a fund raising con man misleading the press and those on his fund raising email lists. Jim hasn't organized a protest, rally, or border watch in years.

Jim Gilchrist is unwelcome at all Southern California patriot events. He is being sued by Minuteman Project board members for embezzling an estimated $600,000 from the MMP bank account. The trial is May 27th.

VIEW VIDEO HERE: (WARNING: Strong Language)
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=6209

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** UPDATE **

Steve Gregory of KFI AM640 sent this email and would like it to be posted.

Steve says:

I’ve just seen the posting labeled: Patriots Kick Jim Gilchrist Off The Border. I am mentioned a couple of times. It needs to be made perfectly clear that my visit to Patriot Point was to cover the “Light Up the Lineâ€

Duplicate Post

W Posted this Video earlier today at http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-660687-.html#660687
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)