Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOICE OF THE PEOPLE: NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER fORGET 9/11/01

I write this with a very heavy heart. Today is the sixth anniversary of the attacks and it still feels as though it was just yesterday they happened. I am leaving shortly to attend the memorial ceremony in New York City.

You see on that day I lost three family members all at the World Trade Centers, all of them were there trying to save innocent lives and in doing so, they gave their own. I am proud of them and I find my strength through them. Everything that I have done since the age of 18 was to honor their memory, that is why I got involved in law enforcement in the first place though nothing can ever truly compare to the sacrifice that they made on that fateful day.

We all have to remember 9/11 and not just on the anniversary rather every single day of our lives! It shouldn't take a stupid A & E special to remind us what happened six years ago! It should be forever imprinted on our memories for the rest of our lives! Honor those who gave all, Honor the veterans that have fought and continue to fight for our freedom regardless of your thoughts on the ongoing war! Honor those that have died in the name of freedom and liberty!

Cherish your loved ones and always understand that if it wasn't for our brave men and women in the Armed Forces then we might not of had an America to call our own today. We need to unite again! It shouldn't take another terrorist attack on this great nation for us to find a way to put aside our political differences so to stand united as one. Wake up ladies and gentlemen, the choices that we make today and everyday could decide our fate as Americans. No great country can destroy itself from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

Support our troops now and forever, anything else is un-American and you do not deserve the right to live in this great land! Respect our commander in chief, whether you like him or you hate him we the people vote our elected officials into office so it is our responsibility to support the man that we elected into office! Respect our laws and our constitution, the very fiber of our being!

Please, honor all of the victims of 9/11 and the war by doing the very best thing to honor their memory and their legacy, Stand up and proudly proclaim that you are citizen of the greatest country in the world and though we may be far from perfect, we are still the absolute best and I am proud to be an American! There is nothing wrong with this simple request what so ever, regardless of which side of the aisle that you may be on, regardless of what religion you may follow, we all stand together as the greatest entity on this planet, We stand united as American citizens! That is something that no one can take away from us! Not now, not ever! God bless you all, God bless America, and to my uncles and my cousin-I love you always and forever and I will never forget the sacrifices that you made, I miss you more and more everyday and we will be together again.

Sincerely,
    Daniel Smeriglio,
    Founder/President, Voice of The People USA
    Board of Directors, 9/11 Families for a secure America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We must remember, but we have to be forgivng because we cannot ask for GOD's blessings and not be forgiving. We are a Christian nation, built on Christians beliefs and forgiveness is a Christian trait that sets us aside from other religions that do not have Jehovah as our GOD.
    When things like 9-11 come against us, we must remember to throw our burdens upon GOD who will substain us and will fight our battles for us.
    GOD has a plan with dealing with evil and he will in his own due time.
    We must pray for our enemies, because prayer is a powerful tool against evil.

Thank you for posting article Alipac, I'm sure all of us can remember where we were that fateful morning and none will forgot the gut wrenching feeling we got watching terrorist murder over three thousand innocent American's.

I have a particular story to relate having to do with the communications between the terrorist that flew into the towers.

While working for Nextel phones two weeks prior to the attacks, we had been recieving an unususal amount of calls from mid eastern sounding men, some of these phones were being hooked up in mid eastern countries as well as America.

A week prior to the attack on towers, myself and another employee were called into the supervisor's office, who asked us if we knew anything about three phones being hooked up in Florida. I answered NO and was told that my customer rep # had been used to hook up phones in Florida. Perhaps a coincidence or were those phones linked to the terrorist and those who aided them, I will probably never know. Soon after the building was crawling with cyber sleuths.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Its important to remember 9/11 yes, because of the "terrorist attacks."

But we have many other days to remember, the Oklahoma bombing, for which those citizens received not one dime from our federal government to aid in making their lives a bit right again. Our own home grown terrorist provided that terror;

We have of course the Alamo;

We have Pearl Harbor Day, the day that will live in infamy;

There are many sorrowful days to remember in this life of our great nation and there will be many more I am sure. Every day we send our young men to war and everyday some return home by death or injury in trying to right the world's wrongs. They deserve our respect, gratitude and love.

We must remember every day, the sacrifices made for this nation and her people. That should be our galavanization, not just one day. There is not one mother or father or any other family member that does not grieve. We are in this together and must support our children, we did not bring them into this world to be destroyed.

I am not naming every war, cold, declared or otherwise, since there have been so many. Not all were fought on "our land", but all are deserving of great memory and respect. We seem to feel the most, when it has occurred home and torn us apart where we feel the safest, home, the USA.

May God Bless Her and Keep Her Safe and Free.