Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We do not have a balanced views newspaper

NEWS & VIEWS>>>!!!

North County Times rejected this letter written by the Founder of Minuteman in San Diego, Jeff Schwilk. They said it was too strongly written. It appears that we not have a balanced views newspaper.

Racism Appears in Escondido
    Racism is ugly no matter what color it comes in. And Escondido witnessed it in person at the council meeting on Aug. 16 when dozens of known anti-American racists and illegal alien supporters, mostly from outside Escondido, came and gave vile 2 minute speeches, some actually threatening and challenging Marie Waldron for her proposed ordinance dealing with the rental overcrowding crisis in Escondido. Among the worst was Enrique Morones, the chief alien activist from San Diego, who actually works with the Mexican Government to push for open borders and amnesty for 20 million illegal aliens here in America. He spewed his lies about good Americans being members of the KKK and other nonsense. He spouted similar racist comments at a Vista City Council meeting in June. This man along with other "Latino activists" have no shame. They will lie and deceive good people to try to achieve their reconquista goals, including taking back California for Mexico. If you want proof, note the I (heart) Aztlan sticker on the back of Morones' black SUV ). "Aztlan" is the American Southwest supposedly stolen from Mexico in the 1800's. These racists need to realize that America is a generous but sovereign nation of laws, and that Americans, by birth or naturalization, will defend their country from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Semper Fi!

Article provided by North Coast Republican Club **no link is available**
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

It sure seems to me that racism is more prevelant in the illegals. I don't see too many anti-illegal immigration advocates standing up saying racist remarks. But I guess that's the only leg they have to stand on. They are getting desperate.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

North County Times rejected this letter written by the Founder of Minuteman in San Diego, Jeff Schwilk. They said it was too strongly written.
    bearpaw - I'm curious. Was this an open letter in response to the meeting or a response to an article?

It appears that we not have a balanced views newspaper
    Part of the problem for sure and it is IMO widespread so don't feel alone. They are as big a part of the problem as anything else. IMO the press in general is duplicitous and controlling. We must require a change in them as well. Most of the national papers, TV news and other MSM are just like this. That is one reason they fear and hate the internet. It is also why we can NEVER let the government attempt to control the internet.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

AlturaCt,

Was this an open letter in response to the meeting or a response to an article?
    Jeff wrote the letter in response to what he witnessed during the meeting.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind