Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a great reason to self-deport from FL

Construction Sector Has Lost 82,000 Jobs

Statewide, non-agricultural employment declined by 106,100 jobs, or 1.3 percent, during the 12 months ended June 2008. The construction sector led the decline in Florida, with an annual loss rate of 13.5 percent, or 82,000 jobs, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Orlando Business Journal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do hope this was printed in Spanish also .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It's hurting here as well. Restaurants are closing and all those jobs Americans didn't do, they are now doing themselves because they can't afford it anymore. Been getting tons of flyers hung on my door and in the mail box for home repair, lawn work, yard trash hauling etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a great reason

Yeah, I got a flyer in the mail about a new garbage pick up company in my area. I emailed to ask about rates and rather or not he used e-verify to check employees.

The silence is deafening.....................Of course I don't think my present company uses it either---Waste Management. Out here in the country, we don't have many choices.