Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    Also try to get the picture, there are NO foot holding areas on this new fence, it si just smooth metal surface, so they will have to be really really good rope climbers!
    Ken
    Not if they have a rope LADDER, in other words two ropes with boards tied in between every foot. It would still be hard, and only one person could cross at a time.

If they also have sensors or cameras along the fence, the Border Patrol could be there in the time it took 20 illegals to cross.
    There also is a new Border Road that is nice and flat so BP agents can drive 60+ MPH to get to an area, as well as lots of sensors along the fence and roads!
    Ken Dreger

kdreger,
    Thanks for the info & please know that my criticism is in no way directed at your hard work and efforts. I just get cynical when I read about the games that Hutchison et al. have played with the construction of the fence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    kdreger,
    Thanks for the info & please know that my criticism is in no way directed at your hard work and efforts. I just get cynical when I read about the games that Hutchison et al. have played with the construction of the fence.
    I totally understand, I don't take it personally, and I see your point also.

I just wanted to let people know of the actual fence going up, and what everyone has done to help get this accomplished!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    There also is a new Border Road that is nice and flat so BP agents can drive 60+ MPH to get to an area, as well as lots of sensors along the fence and roads!
    Sounds great then!!

As long as our traitors in DC don't put BP agents in jail for stopping illegal aliens, the fence should work great. Will it be a single fence or a double fence?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd feel a LOT more comfortable if they'd put those coils of barb wire at the top also!

They can't ram it, dig under it, or blow it up, but they still might be able to climb it. Next thing you know they will be dropping them off on just the other side w/a helicopter....or maybe give them a giant pogo stick!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    They can't ram it, dig under it, or blow it up, but they still might be able to climb it. Next thing you know they will be dropping them off on just the other side w/a helicopter....or maybe give them a giant pogo stick!
    Haven't you seen the "Migrant Catapult"?

Now if we can just get the fence manned..

Thanks for the update Ken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12