Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$92,576 cash seized OUTBOUND

C.B.P. News Release

Texas CBP Officers and Border Patrol Agents Seize More Than $90K during Outbound Operation

(Friday, June 17, 2011)

Brownsville, Texas – U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers and Border Patrol agents conducting outbound enforcement operations at the Brownsville port of entry seized $92,576.

On June 16, CBP officers and Border Patrol agents working outbound enforcement operations at the Gateway International Bridge came in contact with an 18 year-old female pedestrian attempting to exit the U.S. and enter Mexico. The female, a Brownsville, Texas resident, was referred to secondary for further inspection after a primary examination of a suitcase in her possession revealed currency. In secondary, a search of the suitcase resulted in the discovery of packages containing bulk U.S. currency hidden within a potato chip can, and wrapped in balloons submerged in a container of shampoo.

CBP officers seized the currency; the woman was transferred into the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement-Homeland Security Investigations special agents for further investigation.

“Outbound enforcement inspections are critical to our efforts of keeping undeclared currency form being exported without meeting proper reporting requirements. I commend our team for an outstanding seizure and arrest in this alleged bulk currency smuggling case,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think

I think they care more about catching the CA$H outbound than catching the poison and death that is inbound in the form of drugs and criminals...

Re: I think

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    I think they care more about catching the CA$H outbound than catching the poison and death that is inbound in the form of drugs and criminals...
    2,390 illegals, $11.4 MILLION in drugs, $564,451 cash, 8 guns, 21 vehicles seized last week in Arizona

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-241304.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn