Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I didn't take anyone's job; they are jobs that you don't want to do" LIE! WHEN THE POULTRY PLANT WAS RAIDED THEY HAD LINES AROUND THE BLOCK OF AMERICAN CITIZEN APPLICANTS FOR THOSE VACATED JOBS.
    I hadn't heard this before. I was not following that story as closely as I should have I guess, but it was something I had wondered about. Maybe a good trend is starting and some more eyes will be opened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rights?????

While I understand that most of the illegals come here to earn money to build a better life, I also understand that their success has a severe negative effect on the well-being of my fellow citizens. My tolerance level was totally removed when they dared to march in our streets and tell us what their DEMANDS are. We have such a weak-kneed government it is unbelieveable. It has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. It has to do with profits for the greedy. It ghas to do with the plan to globalize our economy. A small group of elitists has determined that what they believe is a utopian world supersedes the will of the people and the soveeignty of the United States.
    On a recent visit to New York state , I came to understand, a lttle more, how the situation worsens. I visited with some folks that one would described as "well off". They live in a home that has a price tag over a million dollars. The town next to theirs is (over)populated with aliens , most of whom, are illegal. The folks I visited did not think that it was right that these immigrants had come into our country illegally, but they are thrilled to employ them to maintain the 3 acres of lawn and garden that they have.
    Net, illegal immigration is an annoying nit to them, but what about all those who lost those lawn care jobs to the illegals?? The supermarket we shopped at had only one (1), yes, one, store employee that did not , in basic appearance seem to be Latino. The other 12 or so employees , forgive me, call me racist or profiler, appeared to be from another country.
    The illegal immigration problem will not, in my estimation, be resolved until all Americans feel the pinch. I am not condemning. It is just human nature, but I wish the awakening to the severity of the problem would happen quicker than it is happening.

Re: Rights?????

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    While I understand that most of the illegals come here to earn money to build a better life, I also understand that their success has a severe negative effect on the well-being of my fellow citizens. My tolerance level was totally removed when they dared to march in our streets and tell us what their DEMANDS are. We have such a weak-kneed government it is unbelieveable. It has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. It has to do with profits for the greedy. It ghas to do with the plan to globalize our economy. A small group of elitists has determined that what they believe is a utopian world supersedes the will of the people and the soveeignty of the United States.
    On a recent visit to New York state , I came to understand, a lttle more, how the situation worsens. I visited with some folks that one would described as "well off". They live in a home that has a price tag over a million dollars. The town next to theirs is (over)populated with aliens , most of whom, are illegal. The folks I visited did not think that it was right that these immigrants had come into our country illegally, but they are thrilled to employ them to maintain the 3 acres of lawn and garden that they have.
    Net, illegal immigration is an annoying nit to them, but what about all those who lost those lawn care jobs to the illegals?? The supermarket we shopped at had only one (1), yes, one, store employee that did not , in basic appearance seem to be Latino. The other 12 or so employees , forgive me, call me racist or profiler, appeared to be from another country.
    The illegal immigration problem will not, in my estimation, be resolved until all Americans feel the pinch. I am not condemning. It is just human nature, but I wish the awakening to the severity of the problem would happen quicker than it is happening.
    A lot of us feel this way. It's like talking to a brick wall for some these people. Especially those with money. They are so far removed from the issue because they have the bucks to block themselves off from it, while the rest of us languish in a declining quality of life. It's enough to make you bonkers...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123