Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Is something wrong with me? These SOB stories are not having the desired effect on me. Everytime I see one of these stories I become more pissed, not more sympathetic.

I guess the media hopes to influence those among us that are still clueless to what's really going on.
    That's exactly the way I feel about all these tear-jerker stories, MW.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    And what kind of pay must this guy be getting that his wife can sit on her can at home and take care of the kids?
    The wife stays home & citizens take care of the kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    And what kind of pay must this guy be getting that his wife can sit on her can at home and take care of the kids? I know lots of American moms who would love to be able to stay home and raise their kids, but are financially unable to do that. I thought they only wanted the jobs we don't want?....
    Its not how much you make its what you get to keep

no income tax
    no health insurance
    no auto insurance
    free food stamps
    wic
    section 8 housing cheap or free
    food bank
    goodwill etc
    collect under how many names?
    maybe AFDC
    don't pay bills and change name and steal another SS number
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rosa, don't let the door hit you in he butt on the way out!
    And by the way, here's the bill for all the services you received for your anchor baby. We just came to work, my eye!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Rosa, sweetheart, maybe....just MAYBE, you might have reconsidered having 3 children you couldn't support. Perhaps then you wouldn't have had to come into the U.S. illegally in order to earn enough money to pay for all the kids you NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

Oh, and pretty sneaky...dropping an anchor baby while you're here just for a little insurance.

I hope your butt gets kicked out so fast you don't know what hit you. And you can take your kids with you.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

31scout wrote:
    Rosa, don't let the door hit you in he butt on the way out!
    And by the way, here's the bill for all the services you received for your anchor baby. We just came to work, my eye!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12